>Ch.13<

>Ch.13<

"That's the last mistake you'll ever make

.
"That's the last mistake you'll ever make."
.

On Tatooine things hadn't gone as well as Luke and his team had planned.

Leia was caught by Jabba and their whole main plan pretty much ended horribly but Luke remained determined to get them all out successfully.

After his final process in creating his saber, not far from the Hutt's lair, Luke hurried to his friend's rescue.

Getting inside the lair was as easy as the desert breeze. Jabba's guard wasn't very smart and that made his Jedi mind trick effortless.

However the easiness with Jabba's guard made his judgement poor when he encountered the mob boss and told him not to underestimate his power when he rejected his threat. It was ironic because it seemed Luke was the one who had underestimated.

Or did he?

Then by his sudden reckless actions the young Jedi knight found himself falling into a pit along with one of Jabba's guard that had been unlucky standing beside him.

"Oh no the rancor!" C-3PO exclaimed.

Jabba's let out a devilish laugh from above just as a rusted metal gate creaked open revealing a large frightening beast.

Luke backed away in horror while the beast's hungry eyes made contact with his.

Jabba's gamorrean guard squealed which caught the rancors attention.

Luke watched in horror as the beast swooped a claw down to grab the screaming gamorrean and ate him.

Swallowing the last bit of the poor gamorrean, the rancor returned it's gaze to the Jedi.

Luke acted quickly and spun around to snatch up a bone belonging to another unlucky victim.

The beast roared abruptly whilst it stepped towards him. It brought down it's big claw once again to pick him up.

It's hold on Luke was tight causing all the breath in his lungs to be pushed out. He held onto what little breath he had left as he focused on the beast's putrid smelling mouth, awaiting the right moment.

When it's mouth began to open, Luke made his move and stuffed the bone between the jaws. He succeeded in getting free from the rancor's grip and fell back down to the ground.

As it wailed in pain trying to get the bone from between his jaw, Luke took the moment to retreat behind a pile of rocks yet just as the beast finally got the bone out it immediately spotted him.