- 12 -

He has been marked by another alpha, and his ex-husband's pheromone is not the same.

Comfort is an impact with side effects. “roll. "

Gu Qi moved her ruddy lips and spit out a word. Not only was it not Rong Yaoxu who came, but he also pulled him directly into the car.

Now his arm is still sore from being caught. Gu Qi was quite unpleasant. The background system was also stunned, wondering if the host had really grown up.

From being spoiled and squeamish by that unknown force at the beginning, to the present, even without the protection of that force, he can make such cruel actions.

Huo Yingyi didn't know how he got back to his position. The slap was not very heavy, but his head was still buzzing, not knowing if it was tinnitus or his heart was screaming.

Faintly hearing Ke Yaoqian say, “Collect your pheromone”" almost all his attention fell on Gu Qi's face.

Obviously, not long ago, he was a couple who got along in the same room. How could he be so strange now?

It's so beautiful that he can't recognize Gu Qi. Those particularly amazingly beautiful eyes looked at him with obvious irritation. There is no trace of the love in the past.

“Yes... sorry. "Huo Yingyi's lips trembled a few times before she slowly said these words.

The black suspension car drove quietly and quickly on the road, the car window was partially opened, and the strong wind took away the smell of pheromones that Huo Yingyi couldn't control, and it also blew Gu Ying's black hair messy, but it was still beautiful and thrilling.

Huo Yingyi leaned back in her seat like a wounded beast, not daring to look directly at Gu Yu, but he saw his neck.

The hoodie was blown loose by the wind, and the red marks on the neck were clearly visible.

“Where are you taking me? Where is Rong Yaoxu? "Gu Qi looked at Ke Yaoqian.

Ke Yaoqian was leaning against the window with his chin propped up. The eyes that looked at Gu Qi didn't know what it meant. He hadn't said anything, but Huo Yingyi beside him had seized the right to speak.

“I can take my wife wherever I go. "Huo Yingyi gritted her teeth and whispered.

“There has been a big problem with Rong Yaoxu. All the major monitoring bureaus have sent people over, and they can't spare time at all. "

After speaking, he still mustered up the courage to raise his eyes. He thought he could see Gu Yu's disappointment, loss, or other emotions, but there was only calm. “really. "Gu Qi responded lightly.

Huo Yingyi frowned. He thought that saying this would make Gu Qi panic a little bit. After all, Rong Yaoxu is a powerful figure who obviously shows kindness to Gu Qi.

Shouldn't he be a little nervous or worried when he hears this? “Mr. Rong has always acted steadily. I don't know if my luck is out of luck when I encounter this kind of thing this time. "
Ke Yaoqian answered.

His eyes are a bit gray, so that he always feels like there is a layer of fog when he looks at it. “You deserve it. "

Huo Yingyi sneered, “He illegally hacked into a private information base to investigate so-called evidence of cheating, which is obviously not allowed." ”