Zombies

Dean's POV:

"Dean!!" Sam calls.

"Sam! What's wrong?!" I called, running into the other room of the house, Sam was staring out the window, a whole hord of zombies were heading towards the house.

"Bobby!! Call for reinforcements!!" I shouted. I heard the wheels of Bobby's wheelchair squeak as he rolled his way over to the phone.

"Dean we need more ammo!!" Sam said.

"ALL THE AMMOS IN THE IMPALA YOU IDJITS!!!" Bobby screamed from the other room.

I swore to myself silently. We had to get to the impala fast.

"Okay Sammy here's what we do: we make a beeline for the impala and hopefully we can get there before they reach the car." I said.

Sam nodded, his hand on the doorknob and yanked the door open. We sprinted to the impala. We were less than two yards away when the zombies jumped us from behind, pulling us to the ground.

Sam and I were pinned face down on the ground.

"Hey! Zombies!" Someone shouted, "Over here!"

Several shots were fired, I heard a gun being cocked and recocked at such a fast pace, that I was impressed. When most of the zombies were shot dead I was able to turn get on my back to see who was saving mine and Sam's asses.

My eyes widened at the beautiful blonde girl with the shotgun.

"Woah." I thought to myself.

She looked so beautiful, so focused...and deadly.

When she shot all the zombies dead she starred at me.

"Where's Bobby?" She asked.

"He's inside." I said, standing up.

The beautiful blonde girl turned and went into the house.

I turned to Sam and helped him up.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said.

"Hey, that girl that just saved our asses, she's got me going." I whispered to Sam.

Sam laughed, "dude she looks like she could beat the crap out of you."

"I hope she will." I said, grinning.