Mission 28: Jaws

Your POV:

You sipped from a mug and quietly red a book. Your daughter was asleep on the couch. She loved sun bathing just like her mother. You smile endearingly at her before continuing to read. Pyrrah has been going to counseling frequently.

As for Trish she currently is MIA (Missing in Action) when you both crossed paths. She was angry beyond belief claiming your the reason Dante died. If he hadn't been trying to save this world he'd still be alive. Nero was attending lessons with Ruby more Combat than actual lessons. Lady has taken on a teacher role.

Teaching combat along side Glynda. Blake was making lunch and as for the Demons they seemed to be taking a breather. It left you questioning weather they are planning something or not. The sun shines through the windows of a small cottage that you and Blake rented out for the weekend. It was then that a knock was heard at the door. You stood up quietly and made your way to the door. After peeking through, your heart skipped a beat.

You: Morrison?

You quickly opened the door as Morrison took off his hat.

Morrison: well ain't you a sight for sore eyes.

You merely chuckled and you both embraced one another.

Morrison extinguished his cigar before making his way inside.

Morrison: I have to say waking up in a foreign world was quite the surprise. I have a job for you actually. Cash up front.

You shrugged.

You: Cash up front this I like. My family needs feeding and those Demons need a beating.

Morrison nodded.

Morrison: I uh...I  heard what happened to Dante, I'm sorry for your loss.

You both made your ways to the kitchen. Blake entered the room.

Blake: Darling who's this man?

You introduced them to eachother.

Morrison: so you settled down huh? I also heard you had another kid.

You smile and nodded.

You: Do you wish to see her?

Morrison nodded before you both made your way to the living room where D/N was curled up in the son.

Morrison took off his hat and gawked.

Morrison: she has kitty ears huh.

You simply sipped your mug before sitting on the couch.

You: so you got a job for me Morrison?

Morrison sat down across from you.

Morrison: That I do. Theres been sightings of a giant walking insect moving throughout the highlands. Grimm seem to be attracted to the behemoth.

You could heaf Gryphon sighing.

Griffon: great so that ugly bastard is back as well.

You listened intently.

You: So the Qliphoth is really coming back huh?

Morrison nodded.

Morrison: Nearby towns are evacuating as we speak. Do you think you can handle it?

You look up at the ceiling and nodded.

You: I'll take what I can get.

Morrison smirked.

Morrison: Alright, you'll get payed once the jobs done. Now I gotta go see Nero so I'll catch you later.

You stood up and walked him out the door. You seen he still had his car. He got in amd drove off. Blake sat down a plate of Tuna sandwiches. The moment the food was in the room D/N woke up and quickly grabbed one trying to stuff the full thing into her mouth.

Blake: Sweety eat properly or no video ganes for an hour.

D/N slowly took the sandwhich out which was covered in her saliva. She nibbled on the food like a rabbit. You took one yourself and enjoyed the meal.

Timeskip:

You stood across from the behemoth. It shot some electrical blasts at you. You summoned Griffon and countered them with your own.

You: Griffon aim for the weak spot on its head.

Griffon flew up as you summoned Shadow.

You: Shadow aim for the glowing spots on its legs. Bring it down.

Shadow growled in response before attacking. It shredded through the knee before the Behemoth collapsed. You teleported towards the soft area on it's back. And preformed a Royal fork. Damaging it severely.

It slowly began to rise to its feet before bellowing out in rage. It summoned several large flying saw blades. Griffon dodged a few but was eventually stalemated.

You: Shit

Shadow narrowly dodged one but was cut down by another. You snapped your fingers as Nightmare burst through the ground and grew in size. Griffon was brought back as was shadow.

They began automatically attacking it. Nightmare grappled with the large beast as they both were trying to over power one another. It wasnt long until the insect like creature was downed before you delivered the finishing blow.

You: Return To The Underworld.

You watched it disintegrate. After collecting the money you made your way back home.

You: Wonder what Nero is up to.

Meanwhile:

Nero: Cmon Ruby just take it off already.

Ruby: Nooo!!

Nero was trying to get his arm back that Ruby was currently wearing.

Nero: RUBY!!!

Lady watched with contempt.

Lady: Ahh kids these days.

Meanwhile with you:

By the time you made it back. It was already dark. You slowly lay beside Blake who had D/N nuzzled up in between you and her. Before closing your eyes and letting sleep take over.

Hello my army of Horrors. I hope yall  enjoyed this chapter. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun amd that's a rap.

Word Count: 898