Chapter 97: The Balance Shaken!

Before this chapter begins, I would just like to say something.

This is my longest chapter I have ever created.

And I had fun making this chapter...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

~~~

Naruto looked at them all, his eyes narrowing greatly. He felt an etheric aura emanate from everyone's body.

His senses were being bombarded by everything.

They were prepared heavily. Naruto clicked his tongue, noticing that no one has yet moved. Flashing his teeth, Naruto had a hard time pinpointing the locations of everyone due to the amount of etheric aura and chakra being outputted.

He took one step forward, making everyone tense in response. As the shrouds of etheric aura danced, Kakashi decided to boost everyone's morale.

"Everyone! Do not waver! Remain steadfast! Don't jump in to your deaths! Everyone! Remain alive until the very end!" Kakashi yelled, gaining nods from everyone.

But that left the question.

Who was going to initiate the battle first?

"Remember... stay with the plan," Sakura said, imbuing her fist with a large amounts of chakra, but with such delicate control over it. Naruto stayed silent, feeling the ground below him fissure, cracking upon with little amount of power.

Backing away, Naruto felt the wind rush all around his surroundings. His eyes widened, seeing a few of the Jonin-level opponents jump towards him, leaping in the air.

Setting his foot, Naruto channeled lightning to his blade, stabbing all of them in the heads. Due to him still being in sudden shock, Naruto did not see the others begun to spread apart, the aura of energy wavering in a frenzy.

It's harder to find where they are - everything feels the same. He gritted in his teeth, everything masking in together like putty.

Naruto leaned back, barely managing to make out the speeding kunai that churned all around him. His eyes turned into the Rinnegan, pushing everything back.

Before casualties were made, Rock Lee had moved everyone away, his body speeding like a blurry image.

"Everyone! Spread a bit more out!" Naruto heard an order from Kakashi. It didn't take long before he was surrounded in the same aura in every corner.

Sakura appeared from above, her hands lifting a tree trunk that had been broken from the Shinra Tensei. Reacting quickly, Naruto moved to the side before feeling a burst of pain that roused from his face.

Huh? Naruto felt Rock Lee's fist connect with his face, sending him away. He regained his balance, kicking off the ground in a burst of speed. Becoming a blur, Naruto went for a kill on one of the Konoha-nins.

But he failed, the ground cracking and numerous kunai and shuriken being sent towards him to block his path.

Their perception! Naruto thought with surprise, seeing one of the Jonin ninjas approach him, their fists imbued with chakra. Moving to the side, looked into the future so he could see through another attack.