☆23☆

It's 9 am, and you wake up tired as ever. You turn to your side to see if Hunter is awake. But as soon as you turn around he's not there.

Oh shoot where is he? Is he in the bathroom?

IS YOUR DAD HOME?

You grab your phone to check if he's home, he usually texts everyone when he comes home, since he is an emperors guard, and the job can be unsafe.

No texts, guessing he's not home.

You run downstairs, though, maybe he is home but he saw Hunter, what's happening what's happening what's happening.

"Hello?!" You say quickly turning the corner.

You turn the corner to see an anxious looking Hunter, eyeing you in shock, appearing to be scrambling eggs, and bacon, along with some sort of batter as well.

"Hiiii..?" You awkwardly say, slowly walking in.

"I was gonna make a surprise for you, dang it Y/n." Hunter frowns.

"WHAT?! no! You don't have to!" You say.

"Um.. I don't cook that well... the eggs look terrible." Hunter laughs.

You walk over there and peer over his shoulder to take a look.

The eggs have bits of eggshells in it, and for some reason cheese, cheese that's gone bad.

"Why cheese?" You say.

"Thought it would add flavor, but I think the cheese is moldy I didn't even notice I just threw it in." Hunter sighs.

"It's okay though, I appreciate this, this is very sweet of you." You smile, hugging him from behind.

"Haha... Um.. I tried I guess." He laughs awkwardly.

You look over his shoulder again, the bacon actually looks really nice, and the batter.. your not sure what it is but it looks okay.

"What's the batter?" You ask.

"Uh pancakes! Flapjack here actually helped me, since he knows a bit about them, apparently they're from the human world and they're very good!" Hunter grins.

"Aw you guys are bonding!" You smile

"Oh yeah, his names flapjack too, I forgot to mention that, I just recently discovered that." He says.

"Cuteeee." You smile.

"I'm curious to see if they're good or not." You say staring at the batter.

You grab the batter and a spoon, about to dip it in to eat the pancakes. That's when Hunter snatches the spoon out of your hand.

"What? I'm eating the pancakes" You frown.

"Flapjack says they aren't done yet!" Hunter says.

"What else would you have to do with them???" You ask.

"I dont know he's telling me." Hunter sighs, grabbing the batter bowl.

"Um.. since the eggs are bad, do you mind just throwing them outside, maybe one of the monsters in the forest who actually find that stuff good will like it." Hunter says.

"Of course!" You grin, grabbing the plate of eggs.

You go outside and toss them in the forest, hopefully one of the weird creatures out there can snack on it. You then make your way back inside the house quickly, and close the door behind you.

"Hey!" You smile to Hunter.

"Oh hi." Hunter smiles back, finishing up the pancakes.

"Geez your fast." You say.