Chapter 33: It's just a sweet, sweet fantasy baby

Tara and Riley's jaws dropped as Mirabel took the monsters for a tour of the house. Neither of them had expected such a magical building from the human world. Mirabel led them to all the different rooms; passing by Pepa's, her own, and Camilo's'. The four ended up at the door of Isabella's room. "And this is my sister's room," Mirabel said before knocking on the door. A vague "Come in." could be heard from the inside. Mirabel gently opened the door as she walked in with the crew of monsters behind her. The room was full of deadly yet beautiful plants, the walls were various shades of blue and dark greens. There was a garden filled with different types of cacti that were in a chaotic symmetry. A Venus flytrap snapped at Reggie's feet, he quietly squeaked in fear and moved away. Mirabel raised her hand next to her mouth to project her voice "Isa! Reggie brought his friends over and they're having dinner with us." Isabella yelled from the top of her room "Reggie has friends?" "I sure do ma'am!" Reggie yelled back. Isabella swung down as if she was Tarzan and executed a perfect flip before gracefully landing. Tara and Riley looked at Isabella in awe, they blocked everything out of view except her; their eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. It was like the world went into slow motion, Tara could feel her face turning pink so she covered the lower half of her face to hide it. Riley shared the feeling of the world going into slow motion, their jaw slightly dropped as he was fascinated and entranced by the human. "So hot." "So pretty," Tara and Riley said two different things in unison. Isabell giggled and smirked "Do you think I'm pretty or hot? Which one?" The pair got flustered, they quickly turned around, dragging Mirabel and Reggie into a huddle.

"You didn't tell us she was hot!" Tara whisper-yelled as Riley briefly looked back at Isabella to give her a quick smile and wave. Isabella gave a small wave in return. "Wait, are you attracted to my sister?" Mirabel asked in a slightly shocked tone. "And ow is dis any different to Reggie's crush?" Riley retaliated. "It's...Not." Mirabel answered as she looked away. Tara and Riley looked at each other and gave the other a knowing nod. The group left their huddle as Isabella walked closer to the. Isabella eyed Riley up and down, taking in their features, "Muscular, cute sounding, little scruffy, seems to be polite but we'll see" She thought to herself as Riley gave her a big smile, earning themselves a smile back. Isabella then did the same to Tara, she eyed her up and down as Tara stood confidently. "Tall, confident in herself, chubby, I'm guessing she and the rat are dating but they might not be." As Isabella got lost in thought her eyes accidentally locked onto Tara's chest. "Maybe I'm overthinking- OH SHIT TITS!? CRAP, ISA STOP LOOKING! YOU'RE BEING A PERV!" her face lit up like a Christmas light. Pink flowers started popping out of her hair, she tried to stop them, but they kept forming. Tara giggled at Isabella's reaction. She knew she was staring but she wasn't expecting that reaction. Isabella hid her face in the palm of her hands, "I'm so sorry." she was too flustered to look at Tara. Tara smirked, she gently put her hand under Isabella's chin and slowly made her look up at her. Isabella cautiously opened her eyes to meet Tara's gaze. "No need to apologize Hun. Glad you like them"." Tara said flirtatiously "Name's Tara. And yours is?" Isabella gulped before replying, "Isabella. My name is Isabella." Tara let go of Isabella's chin and slightly bowed. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Isabella smiled, "Same to you." She looked over at Riley. "Sorry, I didn't ask your name." Riley snapped out of their daydreaming and joyfully shook Isabella's hand. "Name's Riley. Nice to meetcha." Riley said. Isabella gave them a goofy smile, "It's nice to meet you too."