26

Myllion: baby hurry up !

Major:( comes downstairs) why you rushing me ?(laughs)

Myllion: happy birthday !!( holding a small cake) I love you so much and I appreciate everything you do for me and hope you enjoy your birthday .

Major: (smiles) awww thank you mamas (walks over and kisses her )I love you too

Myllion: you gotta make a wish

Major: but I got everything I want right here

Myllion:( blushing ) come on , wish for anything

Major: alright (smiles makes a wish and blows out the candle) wanna know what I wished for ?

Myllion: no it's not gonna come true if you tell me !

Major: I'm sure it will (laughs a little)

Myllion: fineee what did you wish for ?( walking over to the table)

Major: for you to be my wife

Myllion: what did you just say?( turns around ) omg!

Major:(down on one knee holding a ring) i been saying I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I had Damien help me pick out the perfect ring.

Myllion:( tearing up) Major don't play with me. This an April fools joke?

Major:(laughs) no baby, I'm for real. Will you marry me ?

Myllion:crying) yes !

Major:(slides the ring on her finger and stands up) I told you it would come true

Myllion: omg baby I love you so much (kisses him) this ring is beautiful !

Major:(smiles) I love you too.

Myllion pov: I was in shock I can't believe Major just asked me to marry him. I never thought I would ever get married. But I'm glad to engaged to my best friend and my support system.

Major:(laughs) you in shock aren't you?

Myllion: yes! I was not expecting this baby. I'm gonna be your wife!

Major: if anybody is gonna be Mrs.  Brooks, I want it to be you (kisses her) you make life worth living. 

Myllion:( wiping her tears) wow! I just can't believe it

A week later:

Myllion: now Trey why you come to me so late ? Knowing I close at 10 (cutting his hair)

Trey:( laughs) I'm sorry, I just needed a cut bad and I couldn't wait. me and your sister got our weekly date tomorrow

Myllion:( laughs) well you're all done (turning off the clippers and dusting him off) you like?(spinning him towards the mirror)

Trey: yo! Shit looks nice, I be telling my homies, you cold wit this hair shit (smiles)

Myllion: I appreciate that (takes the cape off him) you paid online ?

Trey: thank you and yeah I did, but here's a tip (hands her $50)

Myllion:( takes it ) thanks Trey (turns around)

Trey: no problem (stands up behind her ) you know you got some pretty legs (feeling on her legs)

Myllion: turns around and pushes him) what the fuck are you doing !?

Trey:( picks her up putting her on the counter) you be wearing these short dresses every time I see you so you must want my attention and imma give it to you (reaching up her dress pulling at her underwear)

Myllion: No! Stop Trey !( hitting him)

Trey:smirks) them hits don't hurt me (grabs her hands and holds them down while kissing her)

Justice pov: I was picking up some food and I remembered my boyfriend Trey said he was going by my sister's salon to get his haircut so I decided to go see my sister.

Justice: walking in) hey sis I was just coming to-(looks up) what the fuck ?

Trey: backs up) your sister a hoe she tryna seduce me

Myllion: what ? That's not what happened he was tryna rape me !

Trey: bitch wasn't nobody trying to rape you ! You was tryna fuck me for that tip ! Bae she a hoe.

Justice: you got your legs up, wit ya panties on the ground kissing my man ! You fucking bitch wait til I tell Major.

Myllion: Justice that's not what happened I swear he tried to rape me (jumps off the counter and walks over to her) you gone believe him ov-(gco)

Justice:( punches her in the face) How could you !? Tryna break up my happy home, matter fact I suggest you and Major find some where to go. I want you out my damn house by the end of the week! Let's go Trey

Myllion: holding her face, tears fall) Justice I'm not lying!

Myllion pov: I couldn't believe Justice would believe him over me. Im her blood and I would never lie to her. I gathered myself, fixed my clothes and then cleaned my tools and station before going home. By the time I got there, my face was starting to swell and bruise from the punch. When I walked in I went straight up stairs to see major in the room smoking.

Major: what happened at work today ? Justice just told me some shit and I'm really hoping it's not true(blows out some smoke)

Myllion:( sits her bag on the night stand) Trey came to get his hair cut soon as I closed but I felt bad so I let him in. I cut his hair everything was fine he tipped and told him him was good to go. I turned my back to put the tip in the jar and he walked up behind me and started feeling on me And telling me I got pretty legs. I pushed him away and asked him what the fuck he was doing and he picked me up and put me on the counter and yanked my panties off. I started screaming telling him to stop and he held my hands down and started kissing me then she walked in. (Tears fall) she wouldn't believe me. She took his side and he was lying saying I was seducing him for a tip . She said we got til the end of the week to move out, where we gone go?

Major:( gets up and pulls her into a hug) shh stop crying I'll take care of it .I believe you, you ain't gotta worry about nothing alright. Go take you a nice hot shower and relax, okay?

Myllion:(nods) okay

Major pov: I figure Justice wasn't telling the full story cause I never thought myllion would cheat. But I know one thing I'm gonna go handle that nigga. Once Millie got undressed and went into the bathroom I reached under the bed and grabbed my gun and left out the room. I put my gym shoes on when I got down stairs and then went next door and started banging on Justice from door. Ain't nobody finna be lying on my girl's name.