chapter 23

Isabella's pov

Do I love to see the sun rise, well it depends.

If I see a cute photo of it on Instagram or like a nice painting of it, of course I love to see that. But if I'm woken up at sunrise by Cristian then it's definitely not something I want to see. But yet for some crazy reason he thinks I do.

"Nooooooo me alone, my head hurts too much for this." I hide my face into clove's fur and she just snuggles further into me, we both don't want to wake up.

"That's called a hangover, bell's." Camillo replied this time, wait hold up a second there's two of them now trying to get me out of bed, why are they even up at this deathly hour...WHY AM I!!!!!

"Shut up your being too loud" I mumble pulling my blanket back over me, all I want to do is sleep, is that too much to ask for!

"Oh we're being too loud are we?"

"I think we are Cristian, I think we are way too loud" Camillo replies to Cristian and I can hear them both leave my room, FINALLY

What just happened, my brothers just left my room cause I wanted more sleep. somethings not right, they would never do that.

Oh well I will figure it out when I wake up

.

.

.

"ISABELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" no no no no shut up please don't tell me they are awake.

"HEY ISABELLA SORRY AM I BEING TOO LOUD" Dante yells as he enters my room followed by the other terror Rafaello, Rafaello was the one who thought it would be a great idea to scream my name at 4 in the freaking morning.

"Why are you guys doing this to me, what did I ever do to you!" I complain as Rafaello grabs my arms and Dante grabs my legs lifting me off of my bed as clove just stares at me confused. The boys just chuckle as they keep walking.

"Because someone decided to sneak out of the house, go to a party, get drunk and then also proceed to get high" I look up to see Alessandro following us down the hall, I DONT GET HOW THEY CAN BE SO AWAKE THIS EARLY!

Eventually we arrived at the other side of the house where Cristian has set up his makeshift hospital because none of the boys are allowing me into or a 5km radius hospital because of what happened last time. We did the usual routine of me getting my chemo drug except this time I was allowed to have clover sitting on my lap the whole time, lucky girl she's allowed to sleep.

After what seemed like 10 years I was finally done with my chemo for the two days. Cristian and the other doctors think I should start receiving the chemo every 2 days for a while, they said it's to help me get better quicker.

"Backstabber" I mutter as I make my way out of the room and towards the kitchen so I can get some water. I hate the feeling that the chemo gives me, it makes me all dizzy and sometimes I really feel like vomiting.

The smell of bacon drifts into my nose as I make my way over to the counter slumping on a stool in between Dante and Antonio. How does everyone look so awake at 6 in the morning? Camillo is happy cooking bacon, Alessandro is typing on his computer probably doing work or some boring stuff, Antonio is getting annoyed by Rafaello and Rafaello just received a slap on the back of his head from Antonio, last but not least Dante's on his phone texting some girl...eww.

"Sorry its a bit crispy" Camillo turns around with two different plates, one full of almost burnt bacon and the other one full of charcoal that's in the shape of bacon