p.3

Part three, ty sm for over 1000 reads! Also I made Vision go with Emma, as to be honest I would find writing the birth too awkward, so there you go.

~~~

The family were hiding under a table as it continues to rain heavily inside.

Vision was now having trouble keeping Emma under the table, as she desperately wanted to play in the puddles on the floor now that the thunder had gone.

"Well, I was just reading about the benefits of water baths." Vision jokes, holding onto Emma around the waist as she wriggles about.

"Play in the water, Daddy!" Emma protests, as she stares at the water pooling around the house in excitement.

"Not now, sweetheart." Vision tries to calm the excited toddler.

The rain suddenly stops, earning a sigh of relief from both parents, and an annoyed whine from Emma.

"Oh, thank goodness." Wanda groans as another contraction hits.

Vision lets go of Emma, who rolls out from under the table onto the wet carpet, squealing with delight at the feeling of the soggy fabric.

"Let me help you up, dear." Vision gets out from under the table, before helping his wife out as she groans in pain.

"What a mess!" Wanda exclaims, looking at the soaked furniture.

"How did Emma even get that wet?" Wanda asks, looking at the girl who was drenched to the skin.

Wanda uses her powers to create a strong gust of warm wind, effectively drying everything.

"Oh that's better." Wanda smiles before her face morphs into one of pain again.

"Darling, do you think it's time to-" Wanda trails off, holding her stomach.

"Call the doctor?" Vision finishes, already speeding to the phone.

"Yeah." Wanda agrees as Vision picks up the landline before setting it back down.

"Damn, the phones are down, too. I better run. Except he might have already left for vacation!"  Vision exclaims.

"Where? At a time like this?!" Wanda asks, exasperated.

"I don't wike the doctor!" Emma declares from where she was still sitting on the floor.

"Well, in fairness, darling, the baby is approximately nine months early." Vision reasons with his wife, who nods in agreement.

"I know you don't like the doctor Emma, but Mama needs him." Vision tells the three year old, who pouts.

"I better leg it." Vision announces, turning to face his wife. "You'll be alright here? Do you want me to bring Emma?"

"Mhm." Wanda nods, with a small smile.

He pecks Wanda's forehead before speeding over to Emma and picking her up, setting her on his hip.

"We'll be back in a jiffy!" Vision promises his wife before speeding out of the house with a giggling toddler holding onto him.

~~~

"Daddy?" Emma asks as they speed down the street. "Is Mama going to be okay?"

"Yes darling." Vison pecks Emma's forehead quickly. "Mama is going to be just fine, and soon you will have a new brother or sister to play with!"

Emma giggles with happiness, enjoying the ride as they speed down the streets to the doctors house.

~~~