𝟮𝟭 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

Blood. There was so much blood. The driver seat was filled up with her blood as she continued to drive her way towards the kingdom. It was dark and at this point she doesn't even know if she's heading towards the right direction. One hand on the wheel as the other firmly pressed on her stomach area. The colour of red shattered across her skin, her whole body was filled with at least a handful of blood. Whether that was hers or even Nani's. On top of everything a drop of rain landed on the windshield and in seconds it increased, hitting the ground like fucking thunder. Rain, fucking great, that's all she fucking needed ontop of everything else.

Suddenly her eyes caught a vehicle on her side mirror. Coming from a slip road in an intense speed, practically hovering over her own car. She felt the car bump on her own as she heard the horn being summoned multiple times. The car was right behind her. Towering over her own. Pushing her own. Bumping their front of her back car.

But that didn't stop her breath from decreasing as her speed quickly expanded. Her body loosing every air that comes inside. She's breaking down. She's fucking breaking down. Her eyes are losing it's vision and her hand on the wheel is slowly loosing it's balance to remain still.

Her mouth dropped as she released a loud groan pressing her hand roughly against her bleeding wound. The pain of her voice filled the car as her finger nails dug hard on the steering wheel.

The window of the car behind her rolled down. His voice loud and fucking clear. So loud that she could hear it crystal clear through the windows of her car. Hearing his voice like he was right there next to her. Hearing his voice like he was whispering it right onto her ear. Apart of her was relieved. Relieved that its all over and she could move on. But another part of her couldn't let this go. Couldn't let it go like she's suppose to. Like she wanted to or planned to.

"Mr Yuan! Pull over!" It's him. It's really him. The prince. His voice was a bang to her eardrums. But somehow she couldn't stop. She couldn't stop the car from increasing it's speed and continuing on the motorway. She didn't want to face him. At least not when she just came crawling out of the toughest battle of her fucking life.

"What is he doing here...?" She whispered to herself before turning her head to the side mirror once again. This time his next move was shocking. She watched Jimin raise his arm outside the window with his weapon gripped tightly around his palm. Yura's mouth dropped as she heard the gunshots escape Jimin's gun.

"Is he fucking serious right now..?" she muttered.

Four shots. Two on each of her back wheels. Her body filled with unwanted heat and rage as her car started to slow down due to the holes on the wheel. She cursed under her breath before coming to a brief stop.