chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen

The sunrays were peeping from the window of the lavish bedroom of the penthouse. Arohi blinked her eyes twice then she opened her eyes slowly. A  shriek escaped from her mouth as she felt the throbbing headache, she held her head and got suited on the bed with difficulty.

A few minutes later she saw Ronn enter the room with a tray in his hand, he came near her and passed her a glass of juice and some pills. Looking at his hard expressions, Arohi did not dare to ask and quietly gulped the medicine.

     " Go take a shower it will help you in your hangover "

 Arohi was shocked to listen to the word hangover did she drink yesterday, she just remembered about the tasting of wine for Rachna but what happened after that was deleted from her mind  

     She took a shower and returned to the bedroom, ronn was already sitting on the couch waiting for her, his eyes were digging holes in her. Looking at his behaviour it's clear to arohi that she definitely did a blunder yesterday night but what, she dont knows. 

 So she decided to apologise for her behaviour to ronn, she got settled on the couch beside ronn maintaining a safe distance between them.

       Samantha entered the bedroom with the breakfast trolley, she wished good morning to the couple and passed a weak smile towards arohi,  which of course made arohi more nervous than she already was. She tried to recall but nothing worked 

          Ronn asked Samantha " how is shruti? did you give her the medicine 

"   She is fine just a little headache "

      "Okay take care of her too, make her rest today "

Yes sirr " Samantha left from there 

     Ronn served a plate for arohi and passed it to her, arohi was getting more confused now, she didn't know about shruti, arohi thought she had a drinking problem.

     After finishing her breakfast, arohi cleared her throat to get Ron's attention but it was not needed as his eyes were fixed on her only.

 Mr sahay, yesterday night I was tasting the wine trust me I don't know how I got drunk, I am sorry if I…. Did some …"

     "  Blunder hmm, "

     "   But I don't know how and why Shruti got drunk? Trust me, I had nothing to do with her drinking problem."

     "Yes right, you made her drink too but anyway she is fine now. I want to ask you something do I look like a Qutub Minar 

    Arohi who was drinking water at that time choked on it,ronn pulled her close to him and patted her back. After a few minutes, Arohi got her normal breathing back. But she doesn't know how to handle the situation as it was her blunder, she must have called him Qutub Minar 

   "    Hmmm, Qutub Minar what Qutub Minar? And no you dont look like Qutub Minar. Who told you that?"

    "You!… my jaan! , yesterday night you were calling me Qutub Minar. Now drop your act and tell me why did you call me that?"

    "  Actually …. Sorry whenever I see a tall man we …i mean me and rachna used to name him Qutub Minar, and you are…."

"   Hmmm              "

   Ronnn pulled her in his lap , Arohi shrieked first but she got a hold of his shoulder.

   "  Well, I don't mind that, as it's a name that my wife gifted me with love but I am waiting for the day when you will climb on this Qutub Minar you know what I mean right."