Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)

Aizawa: Now, that midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in. We'll have people who experienced it firsthand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully. The three third years at UA who stand at the top of all current UA students- Also known as the big three.

Y/n: amajiki-san?! you've never told me about your part of an awesome trio!

Mirio: you made a friend amajiki! You never told us.

Amajiki: this is embarrassing...

Kaminari: the top of all UA students...

Kirishima: The big three...

Mina: big three!

Iida: the crown among the splendid UA students...

Momo: the ones closest to pro heroes among us...

Y/n: hey! What about me! I'm the strongest!

Jiro: I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like...

Kaminari: there's someone really pretty, too... They don't really seem like it.

Izuku: that person...

Aizawa: okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with amajiki.

He gave a stare that scared the class.

Y/n: what's with the stare?

He began to mutter and whisper. He then turned around shocking the class.

Ojiro: um. You are the top of UA's hero course, right?

???: oh, listen, amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange! This is the flea, tamaki amajiki. And then, I'm nejire hado. (fun fact: nejire was the original. Love interest for y/n gojo but then I thought about mina and switched it to her) We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait... Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?

Shoji: this is because in the past...

Nejire: oh, my! You must be todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?

Todoroki: that's...

Nejire: ashido, if your horn breaks off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well? Gojo, why do you were special glasses? Is it because your blind?

Y/n: that's because of my...

Nejire: mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut?

Mineta: b-balls...?!

Nejire: asui, you're a frog-not a toad, right? There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!

Kaminari: she's got the natural airhead thing going! It's cute.

Mina: she's like a kindergartener... Kinda like snowy sometimes.

Y/n: I'm getting bullied by my own girlfriend!

Mineta: she wants to know about my balls? Wait a minute, that's sexual harassment, you know!

Sero: that's not what she meant.

Nejire: hey, hey, ojiro, can you support your whole body with your tail?

Ojiro: u-um...

Nejire: hey, hey, tell me! I wanna know!

Aizawa: isn't this lacking rationality?

???: don't worry, eraser head! I'm going last to wrap things up, right? The future's gonna be...?

Kaminari: gonna be what?