005 :: FROZEN YOGURT.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER FIVE...!

!

❝ FROZEN YOGURT , SEASON FOUR ❞

"George Foyet, 28. Was the ninth victim, and the only one to survive The Reaper. Amanda Bertrand, 19, his date for the evening. Not as lucky. He likes to attack them inside, or near their cars at night, on poorly lit, less populated roads."

"Foyer said he approached them pretending to be a lost tourist. In the hospital, we put Foyet with a sketch artist."

"The Reaper always uses some sort of ruse to get close to, and spend time with his victims."

"So, how did Foyet survive?"

"The call saved him."

"So, the Reaper didn't make any 911 calls after this one?"

"There's a reason he left Foyet's glasses at the last crime scene. Foyet could be in danger."

           JENNIE didn't want to admit it— but she had hung out with Grayson almost every day for the past week and a half. While, she did still find him quite irritable, she didn't totally— dislike hanging out with him.

The team had noticed the girl's sudden change in behavior. Jennie couldn't see it, but they saw she became a bit more bubbly.

It was a new day, when the two were walking around the mall, both holding frozen yogurt in their hand.

Grayson looked over at the girl, "Tell me something about yourself, Jennie."

"What do you wanna know?" Jennie asked him, before she licked her spoon clean of yogurt.