❒ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ❒

🥑: Finally! The first chapter!!

If there's a few wrong grammars or shit, feel free to correct it (◠‿◕)

I forget to add this, : Flashbacks :)

Anyways, enjoy reading! (*`*)

◤━━━━━━━━━※ ·❆· ※━━━━━━━━━━◥

• commencement •

-a beginning or a start

(Koishikawa Junior High School, Musutafu, Japan.

April, Tuesday, 10:30 am)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

The layer covering atmosphere had an aura of brightness as the light flickered through it and reached the surface of Earth, making it a bit scorching.

The sun finding its way from horizon to the summit of sky pierced it's lucid sunlight to the people which made their faces plastered with an eeire glow, squinting eyes and glittered demeanor.

The birds were soaring high with so much zeal and zest that could bring courage to even a derelict for the search of betterment in someone's life.

The early risers chirping, morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning.

Chatters of students filled the classroom as they enjoyed the fact that their teacher is going to be late for their class and they converse about what school they're joining in once they graduate in junior high.

Since they are on their 3rd year in junior high and graduation is nearing, they're excited on taking their first step of being a hero.

"Really?! You're going to join the U.A High School? That's awesome, Mira-sama!" a female brunette beamed at the blue haired girl.

The said girl smirked, crossing her arms infront of her chest "Of course! Who wouldn't accept someone like me? Especially in the most known hero school: U.A. high school" she boasted, her nose up in the air.

'I mean I have a amazing quirk. Water quirk that can also heal some wounds! I'm amazing aren't I?' she thought still smirking.

But if she didn't get in hero course, she'll get an earful from her father.

"I can't believe you didn't make it into hero course! I'll disown you! (`Д´)"

Mira's figure slightly slumped from just picturing that scenario in her head, she let out a sigh. Don't get her wrong her father is nice but her father can be so overreacting sometimes.