Chapter 159: Time to Change!

At around 7:00 pm, after having dinner, Shido took Yoshino back to Chiba City.

Although Yoshinon was noisy along the way, it didn't stop the two of them from enjoying their time together. It was a very good date.

After meeting Mai Sakurajima, Shido was very careful and didn't want anyone else to disturb their date. To his relief, they didn't run into any acquaintances after that.

Back in Chiba City, the two didn't go home immediately. Since Yoshino heard from Natsumi that she had a good time with Shido at the video game center last time, she wanted to go there too.

Shido didn't have any objections, and came to the video game center. Like last time, he brought Yoshino to the leisure area on the top floor. It was still a familiar environment, but there were more people than last time.

"Yoshino, is there anything you want to play?"

Shido asked curiously.

In fact, only the claw machine and photo stickers here were special. Everything else was very common and could be found in any other game center.

"That......"

Yoshino said softly.

Shido followed her gaze and saw that it was the photo sticker.

It seemed that Yoshino, just like Natsumi, wanted to take a photo together!

In fact, this was an activity that many couples loved. After taking the photo, you could always put the photo sticker on your phone as a way to treasure your time together.

But Shido's cell phone already had a photo of him and Mukuro, so there was no space to put it. This photo could only be a souvenir.

Even so, Yoshino insisted on doing this, so they started taking the picture.

Shido smiled lightly, then took Yoshino's little hand and walked into the camera.

Unlike Natsumi, Yoshino was not so afraid of taking pictures. Although she was a little shy, she was able to show a perfect smile standing beside Shido.

Looking at the photo that came out, Yoshino was very satisfied, and Shido smiled and pulled the other party away from the video game center.

Seeing that it was getting late, Shido took Yoshino home.

When they returned home, Shido took out the clothes he had just bought and handed them to Yoshino.

The meaning was obvious: He wanted to see Yoshino dress up in those cute clothes.

"Shido..."

Yoshino clenched her skirt a little blushing.

"Yoshino!"

Yoshinon suddenly shouted.

"What is it?"

Yoshino asked softly.