⁰²music band

APRIL
CHAPTER TWO
"music band"

─────────────────

"so, what subjects do you need help with?" y/n asked, shoving her hands in her pockets as she walked beside the tall boy, the both of them passing through the busy halls.

the boy laughed nervously. "uhhhh... like, math and english."

she blinked. "oh, that's not too bad."

"and maybe, science, history, japanese literature, social studies, and music as well." the boy added, the girl beside him blinking with blank eyes. 

she paused in her steps, deadpanning. "so all of them."

he gave her a nervous grin. "maybe."

she sighed, before smiling at him. she patted him on the shoulder. "it's alright. i can help you. when are you available?"

the boy took this the wrong way, as he was now slyly smirking at her. "woah, l/n-chan, i didn't take you the type to be interested in people so quickly that you'd want to take them out on a date already-"

"not in that way, dumbass." she cut him off, muttering. "i meant for when we can start."

he blinked. "oh."

she let out a small laugh through her nostrils, shaking her head slightly. "i have club after school, so either you want to start after it or tomorrow. your pick."

he tilted his head to the side, thinking about the answer. "well, i have club as well... actually i have club everyday after school! so we can start today after clubs! what time do you finish??"

"i finish some time after five i can wait for you at the benches in front of your gym if you finish after me." she proposed, the two of them continuing their walk back to their floor.

"ooh yeah sure!! i finish around five-thirty, so you won't have to wait long!" he stated in a cheery tone. 

how is this boy so energetic? i swear just by the sound of him speaking, he sounds like he's had a lot of sugar... "sounds like a plan? ya think we could exchange numbers? it'd make it easier."

he nodded vigorously, before taking out his phone. "sure!!" he then gave her his phone, unlocked and on the phone app as she did the same. after inputting each others numbers, they returned it. 

"so i'll see you after clubs, yeah?" 

"yup! bye l/n-chan!!"

"bye bokuta-san," she waved at him, smiling as she began to walk to her classroom.

"music band"

"since when were you able to teach others? let alone tutor someone?" jean, one of her friends from the club asked. he was the one who played guitar, with the light ash-brown hair in a mullet style. 

y/n scoffed at the boy. "shut up."

"he's right though, y/n-chan." armin joined in, turning the speakers off as they were already finished. "you couldn't teach eren how to read music notes last year."

"he's just hopeless. i'm an excellent teacher, thank you very much." the girl muttered, packing away her bag. 

their club room was inside the school, and was more of a relax room rather than a club space. it had a small stage with their instruments and microphones set up there, a lounge/audience area right in front of it. it had a small corner with all the files and such (which were mainly events, calendars, music sheets, and a bunch of other stuff that armin and mikasa - their managers - take care of). they even had a small kitchen, mainly because sasha and connie are hungry twenty-four seven.