Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)

Y/N pov:

Everything went dark.... and red lights flood.... into the room followed by the intercom going on.....

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL SCP 106 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT! ALL ON SITE PERSONEL ARE ADVISED TO GO TO THE NEAREST EVACUATION AREA!!!"

Y/N:'just as I thought another containment breach....'

After 3 minutes of staying put in my cell my six sense went off..... I quickly summoned my weapon and got ready to fight.... But then....

Y/N:"AHH!"

I suddenly fell into a black portal or something that looks like a portal and went I landed I was in a black room with no way out and some parts of the black room had a black liquid covering it....

After looking at my environment I saw a old man covered in the same black liquid that covered some parts of the room and he was wearing a dark blue vest.....

And of course I use my powers of analysis and...

SCP number: SCP 106
Name: Lawrence
Power: place a portal on the floor anywhere he wants, and teleport to this portal at any time.
Personality: psychopathic

I quickly got up to my feet holding my scythe close to my chest....

SCP 106/lawrence:"hmm.... Jugging from your appearance and that scythe your holding It seems that you are that new SCP that 073/Cain mentioned in our first weekly meeting..."

Y/N:"your know me....?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"yes... The way 173/Billy, 073/Cain and 076-2/Able put it your a very powerful ally...."

Y/N:"ally...?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"yes help me bring those mortals back into my pocket dimension and I'll let you keep your head...."

Y/N:"WHAT!? NO WAY!"

SCP 106/Lawrence:(sigh)"it's such I shame I thought that we can even become friends...."

After that he changed the black room into a maze.

Y/N:"WHAT THE HELL!? HOW!?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"HAHAHAHA!!! YOUR IN MY DIMENSION I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"

Y/N:"SO WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT ME TO DO!?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"DO WHAT EVER I WANT!"

Y/N:"LIKE HELL I WILL"

He then appeared right infront of me and proceed to attack me...

I dodged him and ran around the maze trying to escape him because I wasn't looking for a fight.

But then I reached a dead end....

SCP 106/Lawrence:"looks like you have no where to run now...."

Y/N:'CRAP I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT!'

After that he flung me up in the air and bashed me against the ceiling then he bashed me onto the floor...

Y/N:(cough out blood)

SCP 106/Lawrence:"huh... I thought you'd be a more difficult opponent... Oh well.... At least I'll have the pleasure of hearing your screams!"

I quickly got up and shot him with an energy blast. He stumbled back a bit and he grunted a bit. In the he ended up controlling the black liquid around the room and wrapping it around me. I shrieked in pain as the black liquid burnt my skin. I quickly use my energy shield to surround my self and block out the black liquid so that it doesn't burn my skin.

After that Demonica/Demonious and Angella/Angello appeared and started attacking/stalling SCP 106. But then he noticed that the black liquid he have doesn't effect me.

After a while he stopped after noticing that it doesn't effect me. After he stopped I use my scythe to cut him on his left leg. After that he started cursing under his breath while struggling to stand up. I quickly used my telekinesis and suspend him in mid air as I tightened my telekinesis around his neck which made him struggle to breathe.

After 3 minutes he surrendered and I stopped using my telekinesis which made him drop to the ground while he grabbing on to his throat.

Demonica/Demonious and Angella/Angello said goodbye to me and that I'll see them later. And I told 106/Lawrence that I'll kill him if he tells anyone about Demonica/Demonious and Angella/Angello

In the end he let me out of his pocket dimension and I ended up bringing him into my containment cell to make sure he doesn't do anything else stupid.

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 21. And that you have a good day/night.