THIRTY-SIX | year 6

(outfit for chapter above)

"THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN"

Cassiopeia stood outside the men's toilet, tapping her foot impatiently. Harry got sick, he thought he was going to puke.

"Well, hurry up!" she shouted.

"Coming! Hold on!" Harry yelled back, Cassiopeia rolled her eyes. Men, who started to fall in line, lifted a brow at Cassiopeia.

"What're you looking at?" snapped Cassiopeia, the man quickly averted his eyes from the girl.

Moments later, Harry stepped out of the bathroom. They still needed to take a bus ride to Leaky Cauldron. Dobby could have aparated them there, but the elf might've noticed that Harry was not feeling quite well. How? Cassiopeia had no idea. It usually takes a couple seconds, but instead they appeared inside the telephone box instead.

"Are you okay?" asked Cassiopeia, as Harry walked out of the toilet.

"I'm okay," he cleared his throat, "I'm fine, I promise!" He added, after seeing the look on Cassiopeia's face.

"Good, we should grab something to eat," said Cassiopeia.

"Sure, let's go to Diagon Alley, there might be something there for---"

"I'm starving right now, I can't wait until we get to Diagn Alley," she lets out a breath, as they sped along. "Do you know any good restaurants, or places we can eat here in London?"

"A few, yeah," nodded Harry, grabbing Cassiopeia's hand, and intertwining it with his. "But the problem is, I don't have money,"

"What do you mean? You're literally holding hands with a Malfoy, I've got loads of money," she scoffed.

"Do you have muggle money?" Harry lifted a brow, Cassiopeia frowned at him.

"Muggle money? What are muggle money?" She questioned, they both stopped.

It was a busy day, packed with many muggles who were hurriedly passing by them. Knowing none were listening to their conversation, the two couple decided they should still speak with low voices. Just in case.

"We don't use Galleons or Sickles, we have paper money, and coins!" explained Harry, though he was uncertain of how he was going to explain money to Cassiopeia.

"What?" Cassiopeia asked, still looking very confused. "Don't you live with muggles? Why don't they give you paper money then?"

"The Dursley's don't even feed me right, you expect them to give me money?" scoffed Harry, Cassiopeia rolled her eyes, grabbing Harry's arm and the two started to walk along again.

"I can wait then, let's just go to Diagon Alley, this muggle things are going to drive me mad. They are so odd,"

°°°

"Diagon Alley does not look too good right now," muttered Harry, as they looked around at the fallen posters, and the broken or burnt down shops.

"It's awful," said Cassiopeia, "Death Eaters have been roaming about, you don't even know who you can trust anymore,"

Down the alleyway, the joke shop of the Weasley Twins seemed to be the only ones that were bright and less gloomy.

"At least the Weasley Twins' business is doing well," said Cassiopeia, "Come on, let's get our school supplies, and let's get back to Leaky Cauldron, people are looking."

Cassiopeia's eyes narrowed at the two men who kept eyeing them, the two men stood next to a very dark shop, that was closed. They were muttering to each other, looking at Cassiopeia and Harry.