2k Special Chapter - Venti X OC

please dont be mad for how long this took guys

writers block is terrible

might be pretty short btw

next chapter will be coming as soon as possible 

thank you for being so so so patient 33

.

.

.

Walking along the dirt path, soft music drifted to your ears. You paused, listening curiously.

A gust of wind blew your hair around, slightly shoving you towards the tree at Windrise. You rolled your eyes as light giggles followed the wind. 

Your eyes pulsed white, and you teleported to the base of the tree, peering up at the branches. A familiar green-clad boy sat atop the branches, peacefully plucking a lyre. He looked down and grinned at you. 

You teleported once more, appearing next to Venti sitting down. His gaze moved over to his side, and you raised an eyebrow.

Venti lowered his gaze, fingers continuing to move across the strings of the lyre. You expected him to say something, but you could tell he was thinking of something. So, you just sat there, staring out at the hills, listening to the gentle music. 

Eventually, you begun humming softly. 

Venti glanced over, a small smile tugging at his lips. The song grew a bit louder, and a gentle breeze picked up again. You raised a palm at your side, a ball of Cynthis forming and giving off a bright energy. It flew around the two of you once, leaving a white path (yall know what im talking about right- please- ok) before flying off and circling the tree, the area around you pulsing with the mix of Cynthis and Anemo. 

Venti and you started humming together, teal winds brushing against you, streaks of Cynthis joining the harmony. Crystalflies around you shimmered excitedly, flying around you and the trees. 

You both slowly started to sing.

(im sorry guys, this is the only song that i thought of for some reason)

(kinda just repeats and the part thats important isnt even that long, and i changed it to match the sorta theme to this oneshot)

(im sorry it probably wont even make sense AHHHHHHHH)

"Some mistakes get made,

that's alright, that's ok.

Sometimes things will go all wrong,

and it ruins your whole life.

Some mistakes get made,

that's alright, that's ok.

In the end it's better for me,

that's the moral of the story-"

"~Babe," Venti added teasingly, adding a small flourish of notes with his nimble fingers.

You rolled your eyes and reached over, lightly hitting him, nonetheless laughing with him when he started to. 

The two of you sat there peacefully, surrounded by the peaceful atmosphere.

...

~ 50 years later ~