you need to talk

Type to the kitchen, had a cup to his mouth to swallow the water to which it contained, to then place it to the sink to sign and hard.
He had been trying to talk to tharn to no avail.
Type shook his head to then go about to head back to the bedroom to stand before the bed to wrap his arms about to eye him.
"Tharn...... We need to talk."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then start to wiggle his Wrists.
Type shook his head.
"If I let you go, I know you will do something."
Tharn signed to then roll his eyes.
"Tharn..... Why are you trying to have me kidnapped?"
Tharns eyes narrowed to then place one foot over the other to get comfortable.
Type growled a bit to then go to sit to the edge to really eye him..
"What is going on?"
Tharn tilted his head.
Type rolled his eyes has the silence surrounded them.
"Damnit tharn! Do I need to go to the police?"
Tharn couldnt help but to smile.
"Know you won't."
Type raised an eye brow.
"You think that. If you don't start talking I will go. Is that what you want?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then start to move his arms.
Type made a face to then turn his head to look forward to eye the wall.
Tharn then looked him up and down.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over him.
"What?"
"Just let me go."
"Not until we talk. I..... Have every right to get my questions answered. I deserve to finally get them answered!"
Tharn signed to then turn his head to look forward.
"Why did you do this to me? Turned me gay! What in the hell were we!?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"You can't turn someone gay."
Type gritted his teeth to then stand to point to himself.
"Before I met you, before I was forced into this, I fucked women, was going to one Day settle down. You took that all from me! Then when I started to...."
Tharn snapped his head to the side.
"Started to what!? I told you I don't even know how many times, do not fall for me, I won't fall for you!"
Type then narrowed his eyes to then wrap his arms about.
"So I really was nothing but my body to you!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look forward once more.
"You are so idiotic. How many times have I....."
Tharn turned his head to look over type a bit confused.
"What are you doing?"
Type hung his head to then continue to get undressed.
"Type?"
Type shrugged to then take off all his clothes to then go to the bed to then take off the blanket he placed to tharn to then go to his boxers to pull them down.
Tharn started to breathe heavily.
Type then went to sit before tharns cock to look down to dart his eyes.
"You pulled me into this fucked up relationship. Made me fall for you and hard. To the point where I can't move on or get you out of my fucking head. Now...... I'm going to do whatever I mother fucking want for a change! Then..... I'll have something on you."
Tharn raised an eye brow to fully eye over type has he started to manuver himself over tharns erection.
"What are you talking about?"
Type then slowly peered his eyes up to then place himself onto that cock.
"Sure you can piece it together."
Tharn then balled his hands into fists to then lift his head back has he felt type go up and down.
"Aaah God!"
Type gripped at tharns pectorals to go up and down sensually to keep his eyes to him.
"Mm... Enjoying yourself..... My little bitch?"
Tharn chuckled to then shake his head.
"You have no to..... Fuck!"
Type placed his hands to tharns head to grip at his hair to go up and down quicker.
"I have every fucking right! You did this to me! Mm.... Take responsibility! My bitch!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"Knock it off!"
Type darkly chuckled to then go to his neck to leave hickey's.
"Knock what off? My bitch?"
Tharn started to thrash a bit.
"Type! You are my bitch!"
Type kept moving his ass up and down that cock to then take it off to Hover.
He then moved his head back to fully eye over tharn.
"I am fucking you. Your my bitch for once!"
Tharn then tensed has type placed his ass fully down to then come back up to Hover.
Tharn then curled his bottom lip inward to bite into it. This action was undescribable.
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"Enjoying?"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to nod. He was not going to deny it.
Type lightly laughed to then go back to his neck to nibble to then place his full self on to then come back up.
"Being such a good little bitch."
Tharn turned his head to the side.
"Stop...... Calling me that.....kleto!"
Tharns whole body froze.
Type did has well to then move his head back to eye over tharn to then place his ass before his erection to have it hit his back.
"I've heard that name before. You've said it in your sleep. Is he an ex lover of yours who has turned you into this bastard!"
Tharn started to breathe heavily to then look at type hard.
"Type! Shut up!"
Type narrowed his eyes.
"No! You have done so much shit to me! I have the right to know!"
"Type!"
"No! I'm sick of this! Was it because of whatever relationship you had with them your like this to me now?"
"Type! Drop it!"
"No! Tell me!"
"No!"
"Damnit tharn why not!"
"Because he had turned me the way I turned you my fucking bitch!"
Tharns eyes widened at what he let slip.
Types lips parted to look over tharn.
"You..... Were straight once?"
Tharn placed his mouth in a hard line.
Type darted his eyes over tharn too then hang his head to then place himself onto his erection to go and quick.
Tharn shut one eye to then start to thrust.
"What are you....."
"Cum for me!"
Tharn opened his eyes to fully eye type.
"What?"
Type started to go harder to then tense has he came, to then make tharn.
Type then got off to go to the side to then start to get dressed.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"What are you doing?"
"I have your cum in me. I am quitting my job at this company and moving somewhere else. You come anywhere near me, I'll go straight to the police for a rape kit."
Tharns eyes opened wide.
"What!?"
Type turned to have tears coming down.
"I have every right to move on from you and what you did to me. I'm sorry someone did that to you, however..... It's not an excuse. Just.... Leave me alone."
Type turned to leave. Tharn started to thrash.
"Wait! You can't leave me like this!"
"I'll call my baby sitter. He'll untie you."
Type kept going forth with his head hung.
"Damnit type! Don't...... Leave me!"
Tharn lifted his head back to look over the ceiling to let his own tears fall.