CHAPTER 70

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 26

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Note: the underlined words are the words that the announcer is saying.)

***At the stage

The Judges were discussing on how they'll give score to the I-Landers, they have to think carefully, because the next Test will determine who will debut and the final stage and episode of I-Land.

"The important thing that we have to consider now is if they'll really succeed when they debut." Bang Pd said seriously, already planning ahead considering all of the aspects that a group needed to become a successful kpop group.

"Yeah." Sungdeuk agreed.

"Other than just this performance, seeing how they will contribute to the team after they debut is important." Bang PD added.

The other three judges nodding their heads, agreeing Bang PD. They now started discussing and giving scores for each of the members.

***At the I-Land

There's only a few minutes left before the elimination start.

I-Landers gathered in the lobby, sitting on the chairs waiting for instructions.

Everyone's nervous right now and doing their own stuffs.

"Pleasepleaseplease, let me be on the top 8 with noona."  Ni-ki prayed silently with his eyes close.

"I should pray too." Jungwon said after seeing Ni-ki praying intently.

[I-Landers pray ahead of the announcement.]

Jay rummaging on his bag and took out his notebook filled with global fan's letter and prayed while holding it.

"Please let me be on the final stage with Y/n / Noona" the boys prayed silently.

"I don't know what might happen today but if someone has to leave let it be me..." You prayed, you just can't take the fact that one of them has to leave.