Prologue : Act II

800 years ago.

"(Name)...... Your time has come." A injured Morax said.

"Hehe... The funny thing is..." (Name) paused, as her body was slowly fading into the seal.

"I wasn't even trying to hurt you guys.." With that, (Name)'s body finally vanished.

"She was holding back...." Ei said, looking down.

All seven of them were severely injured, having cuts and bruises everywhere.

"...Did we do the right thing?" All eyes went on Barbatos.

"Should we have done something else?" The Anemo Archon continued.

"She's too dangerous for this world it was for the best..... right?" The Tsaritsa herself said, trying not to cry.

They all went silent, as they soon realized what they just did.

(Name) watched the scene go down.

"So they regretted it?"

The girl with (h/c) long hair was currently a 'ghost'.

As time went by, (Name) saw her friends cause destruction and fall apart. Their bonds were no more.

She wished to be there for them, she wanted to comfort them through rough times.

As she continued to observe them, it wasn't just those seven who changed. (Name) did too.

Present Day

"Paimon thinks this was a bad idea!" The small pixie said, stomping her foot in the air.

The two travelling buddies were in a camp by Dadaupa Gorge. It was getting to late to head back to Mondstadt.

(Name) started to stir in her sleep, alerting Paimon and Aether.

"EEK!" The white haired girl let out

"shhhh, you're gonna wake her up." Aether whispered in a demanding tone.

Paimon's yelp was loud enough for (Name) to start gaining her consciousness.

(Name) sat up and looked around. She noticed two people who are unknown to her, by a fire.

Aether stared at her, he never actually stopped to admire (Name)'s beauty. Her long (h/c) hair, fair (s/c) skin and mesmerizing (e/c) eyes.

"Y-you're awake!" Aether said, snapping out of his daze and slightly blushed.

"Did you release me from the seal?" (Name) spoke with elagnce.

Aether nodded in response.

(Name) got up and slowly started to walk towards the blonde.

"I thank you very much along with your floating friend over here. I am in your debt." (Name) said bowing.

"N-no need to repay us!" Aether exclaimed

"Paimon thinks you should repay us by helping Aether find his sister and treating Paimon to some sticky honey roast!"

"So Paimon and Aether..... Well my name is (Name), pleased to make your acquaintance. For you Paimon, I quite enjoyed cooking, just provide me some ingredients. Now what was that about Aether's sibling?"

The long braided male sighed, he's told this tale too many times before.

"To sum it all up, a unknown god separated my sister and I, then I ended up here."

"Unknown god you say? Please describe them for me." (Name) asked.

"Well, she has long white hair, yellow eyes, her clothes consist of white, black and red, and she is able to manipulate these red and black cubes." Aether said.

"The Sustainer Of Heavenly Principle?" (Name) questioned.

"That's what I was about to ask you about. How do you know her? I'm asking this because she was mentioned in your sealing room."

"I'm her.... Old friend I guess you can say."

"Paimon asks if you mean you're not friends with her anymore?"

"It's not that I'm not her friend anymore... it's just that it has been a while since we've talked."

"How long is a while?" The same pixie asked.

"About 1500 years I think." (Name) said, putting a hand on her forehead.

"1500 YEARS?!" Paimon shouted in shock.

Wait- so when were you sealed away then?" Aether asked.

"Around 800 years." (Name) replied.

"Why were you sealed away, (Name)?" Paimon said.

(Name) looked down, memories of that day raced through her mind.

Paimon was elbowed by Aether. "Look what you did." He whispered.

"PAIMON IS SORRY I MADE (NAME) SAD!" Paimon sobbed.

A sigh escaped (Name)'s lips, she didn't want to tell them, not yet.

"I'll just go back to sleep. I apologize, for I wish not to discuss about such matters." (Name) walked back and tucked herself in the sleeping bag.

"..." Aether was silent, along with Paimon.

"Paimon didn't mean to upset (Name).."

"It's fine, you didn't know you were gonna get that reaction."
_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_