SDES Chapter 103: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (12) •

"Is what you said true?"

In the center of Chi Yi's boxing room, Jin Nuo stunned the trainee with an uppercut, and looked at the groaning classmate, he hooked his lips in disdain, and then easily flipped out against the fence. The waiting servant handed a towel.

The person who came was a small man. His small eyes first glanced at the people who were struggling to get up from the stage, and then quickly bowed his head and said: "Yes, I saw it with my own eyes. That Mu Yin... Second Highness, let us pay attention to him and his Lord Duke, do you want to…”

After Jin Nuo wiped off his sweat, he threw the towel to the servant, "What about His Highness? Let him go to Chiliu, so he won't have any dissatisfaction?"

The little man shook his head, "I didn't see it. The Duke didn't seem to have done anything against him."

"Heh," Jin Nuo stroked his red hair indifferently, "It's only been a few days? Don't be in a hurry. Tell Your Highness what His Highness wants to know, and His Highness will let you do it."

The little man was respectful, and his small eyes turned quickly: "Yes."

At dusk, the housekeeper pushed Qin Lang to the gate of the academy. He looked at Qin Lang who was obsessed with the fox, and then glanced at Mu Yin, who was following behind with a blank expression and said with a smile, "My wife's companion beast seems to prefer sticking to Mr. instead, it doesn't get too close to their master."

Qin Lang touched the fluffy and soft fur of the silver fox, from the back to the tail, and then rubbed the top of the little fox's head with his hands, and then smoothed the little fox's hair. He couldn't stop feeling him at all.

"Doesn't the behavior of the companion beast just explain the master's heart?" Qin Lang smiled, and gently stroked his thumb along the little fox's face, "Be good. I like you the most too."

Butler: "..." Master, don't you really think it's a little strange to express affection to the companion beast?

The starry night sky was completely different from last night, just like Mu Yin's mood at that moment was completely different from last night's unhappiness.

He sat on the bed with Qin Lang, listening to Qin Lang tell him everything about him. The previous honor and humiliation were all told to him without reservation.

"I'll help you." Mu Yin said.

Qin Lang smiled and shook his head: "You really have no defense at all, so you're not afraid that I will say this on purpose and use you to help me get revenge?"

Mu Yin touched Qin Lang's face, and the delicate face that turned against the light was pure and decisive: "I'm not afraid. But you'd better not lie to me." Otherwise, Mu Yin didn't say anything.

He didn't say it, it didn't mean Qin Lang couldn't see it.

Being touched on the face was obviously a rhythm to be accepted, and stubborn characters couldn't accept it for the time being. So Qin Lang took Mu Yin's hand, pulled it to his lips and kissed it, "I won't lie to you. I won't let you take risks. The palace is heavily guarded and it's not easy to assassinate the prince. Besides, I don't want to kill him, I just I want him to feel the same pain as me."

"You did a great job today. Let everyone think that I have used special means and methods to improve your ability in a short period of time. The more outstanding you are, let everyone see that I want to take back everything that belongs to me in my place. At that time, I think Yuan Qi will repeat his old tricks. There is nothing more painful than losing hope again." Qin Lang looked at the bright starry sky outside the window, as if that was what he lost - a stars shine.