♢Chapter~13♢

"Can u please sleep here?"~Tejasswi.
\\~~\\

Karan entered the main gate of his mansion and could find all the guards in their places with atmost awareness . They gave him a nod as he continued to enter the house wandering if everything's fine.

He opened the gate and entered the masion. He found Julie doing her studies in the hall while watching the television.

"Karan? U here?" Julie exclaimed in surprise while standing as soon as she noticed his presence.

"Where is Maya?" He asked her.

"She is in her room."

"Okay. "He started going to tejasswi's room to check why she called him and fed a lie.

"Tejass--" His words cut down short as he saw tejasswi in her bed. Her body was shaking and she was trying to snuggle her body close. Her head was sunked above her knees and she was sobbing .

"Tejasswi? What happened?" He sat beside her and took her in his embrace. He patted her back.

"Karan..Goons..guns..Maya..They..They .."She could not speak clearly and that made karan worried.

"Was it a bad dream?"

Teja nodded snuggling close to him.

"Calm down. Everything's fine." He made her drink the water while stroking her hairs. He spoke sweet-nothings to soothe her and that did the work. She was calmed and her breathing became even . Her hold in his shirt loosened and karan found her sleep.

His phone beeped with Nishant's worried message. "Is everything okay there? Shall i come over?"

"No , beera. It was just a bad dream. Everything is in its place. Am coming back in some time." He typed.

"Its okay. Be there for the night and return here by morning." Nishant sent the message.

"Yeah. Good night." He sent.

Keeping his mobile in side , he laid teja on her side and covered her with blanket till her shoulders. He drank the water from the bottle and took his mobile to go back to his room.

He stood up only to find teja gripping his wrist. She was awake but sleepy. "Can u please sleep here?" Her voice was cracking and eyes pleaded.

Karan hesistated but nodded. "Let me change in my room" and without waiting for any response, he left.

.
He kept the mobile, given by nishant, in his cupboard and headed to tejasswi's room.

He found her sitting while leaning back. She was awake and was waiting for him. He sat on the black couch and pulled a cushion.

"What are you doing?" Tejasswi asked.

"Ah..u requested me to sleep here, right?" It was embarrassing for him.

"But why there? U can come to bed, u know."

Karan glared her."Just sleep there and let me sleep here, peacefully. "

"But what if--"

"Nothing will happen. Am right here." He laid on his back and acted to sleep.

.
Karan and Nishant reached the farmhouse and found the door fully opened. They entered and their eyes widen.

There lay pari in the floor with blood ozing from her neck ,nose,mouth and almost all her parts. She had scratches and scars all over her body which was covered by a mere white shirt simply dyed red by her blood. Raj was beside her, having her head in his palms. He was half naked and his hairs were ruined. Blood spots were visible on his arms.