A wave goodbye

3rd person POV:

In the hospital of the town, Yn looked at both Shin and Laura, the latter of which had a metal pole wrapped around her head to cover her eyes.

Yn: So doc... What's their condition?

Doctor:... W-well...

Doctor: They both have concussions... Multiple fractures and bruised internal organs...

Doctor: Lost teeth, the man has no eyes at all, the woman had a rib puncturing her lung...

Doctor: Wh-what happened?

Yn:...

Yn: You want the truth or the easy-to-swallow bullshit?

Doctor:... Was it you?

Yn: No! Well... Half... Okay, listen...

Yn: At first we thought the guy was the asshole, so we kicked the shit out of him, but then it turned out the woman was worse, so we kicked the shit out of her.

Doctor:...

Yn: Don't look at me like that! That woman tore out that guy one good eye and put it in her hole!

Doctor:...

Yn:...

Yn: Listen, the guy can testify that I'm right. Don't listen to the woman, or remove the blindfold.

Doctor: You mean the stop sign...?

Yn:(sarcastically) No, I mean the go sign...

Yn: Just do what I say, alright?

Doctor:...

Yn: Tch, whatever...

He leaves the hospital.

(Opening theme)

Alex: Why am I here...

On the second floor of Yn's house, Alex sat in front of the door to the bedroom Rei had locked herself in.

Yn: Because it's really hard to fall asleep when you hear a girl sobbing behind a wall.

Yn: Like seriously... I feel like a creepy ghost is going to jumpscare me...

Alex: Yeah, that doesn't explain my question.

Yn: She isn't talking to me, so you try. She likes you.

Alex: We've barely talked to one another!

Yn: See, this is a perfect opportunity to make friends with her!

Alex: I'm not good at this kind of shit!

Yn: Sadly, you're all I have.

Alex: What about that blowjob girl you hung out with?

Yn: Joanne? She's scared shirtless of me after I brought about early summer.

Alex: What are you talking about?

Yn: Don't you remember? When did the whole paralyzing you thing happen?

Alex: No, not that! School is still going on.

Yn:...

Yn: Mother fuckers...

Alex: Kay, let's put a pin in that. Go make friends with blowjob girl, so you can get her to do this.