#5

Dᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ. I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ♡︎

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

The air of Jeju kissed you as soon as you landed and you gladly accepted the soothing kiss.

Taehyung smiled looking at you being all cheerful and happy and you were busy admiring the island.

"So pretty." You said.

"Indeed." He remarked.

"Come on, let's get a taxi to the hotel." He proposed and you nodded.

Reaching the hotel, you widened your eyes. It was a 5 star hotel. You had never seen one in your entire life.

"Wow. It's so big." You said jumping in your place and he was busy adoring you.

"Taehyunga, let's go to our room. I feel tired." You said.

"Yeah Yeah. Sure. Let's go." He said while smiling.

Entering in, you froze at your spot. It was not a room. It was a honeymoon suite, lavishly decorated with flowers.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't know about the decoration thing. I guess mom and dad planned this already." He sighed.

"No. It's alright. It's so beautiful after all. You know what, I've never been to such a luxury hotel. Thank you." You smiled at him. He nodded and smiled ear to ear.

"Would you click a picture for me?" You asked.

"Of course." He said and clicked your pictures.

"You too have to join me for the picture. I'll send it to our mom and dad then." You said pulling his arm and clicked a selfie.

He turned around to go but his leg hit the edge of bed, as a result of which he fell and pulled you too due to lack of support.

He fell on his back on the bed and you both groaned in pain. His leg ached and your forehead ached because you got it smashed on his.

You looked up in his eyes and he stared at you. He never realised you were just so pretty. Your pitch black orbs hypnotized him. You too began to drown in his ocean like deep eyes.

His gaze soon shifted to your sharp nose, rosy cheeks, sharp chin and finally your plump lips. He could smell the strawberry flavoured chapstick you had put on.

He just got too distracted and began to lean towards your lips. His breath fanned your lips. His hands moved up to your nape. His lips almost touched yours and damn! His phone rang.

You flinched due to the sound and realised you were on top of him. You quickly stood up straight.

"I'll just freshen up. You can receive the call." You said while looking at your surroundings.

"S-sure." He said nervously and picked up the phone. He moved to the balcony to talk.

You squeezed your eyes shut in embarrassment. You then quickly unpacked and ran to the shower.

He came back after talking for around 10 minutes on the phone but didn't find you. He thought you might be still showering.

You were tying the knot of your bathrobe but you sensed a weird movement behind you. You turned around and saw a cockroach on the basin.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" You shouted and ran outside.

"What happened? Y/n?" He panicked hearing your shrill screaming. He ran towards the bathroom and you were quick enough to bump into him.