New Girl

Jo's POV:

I walked inside the house.

"Bobby?" I called when I walked inside.

"Ellen? That you?" Bobby called from the other room.

I followed the sound of this voice

"No, its Jo, my mom was busy working on a case with Ash, so she sent me instead."

"Wow, your all grown up." Bobby said smiling.

"Hey Bobby." I said smiling.

The two boys burst through the door and came over.

"Is this the girl you called?" The tall boy with the lucious hair jungle asked Bobby.

"No. I called an old friend of mine. This is her daughter, Jo." Bobby said.

"Hi Jo, I'm Sam." The tall boy said.

The shorter one walked up to he, with a goofy grin on his face. "Hello Jo, the names Dean. I'm an Aquarius, I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach...*his eyes slowly raked me up and down*...and frisky some "

I took a step back and cocked my gun, pointing it at him.

"Woah woah, calm down." Sam said, "put the gun down, Dean's just being an ass."

"He's being a pervert. I'm putting him in his place." I said.

"Just put the gun down, Jo" Sam said.

I glared at Sam and rolled my eyes, slowly putting my gun down.

"Lunch, anyone?" Bobby said.

~

We all sat down around the table, a platter of cheeseburgers on the table. I grabbed two and put them on my plate.

I could feel Deans eyes starring at me.

I tried to ignore him and took a big bite of one of the burgers, then met his gaze.

"What?" I said, with my mouthful.

Dean chuckled. "Nothing"

"Well stop starring at me." I said.

"Dean, stop" Sam whispered.

We ate the rest of lunch in silence and we helped Bobby do the dishes.

"Well thanks for the meal Bobby, but I should get back to the Roadhouse." I said.

"Wait, Jo!" Dean said, "you should come with us, help us with our latest case."

"No, I really should get back." I said.

"Oh...that's a shame. Well I hope to see you again soon, then." Dean said, sadly.

"Yeah, sorry." I said, giving him a pity smile. "Anyway, bye guys."