CHAPTER 141-150

Chapter 141 Buddha Jumps Over the Wall

 As for Zhou Zhou at this time, she didn't know that she was being targeted. She was cooking in the space at this time, and it was more delicious to cook by herself.

 This time Zhou Zhou cooked a big dish, and it was also a dish that Zhou Zhou liked very much. Zhou Zhou learned this dish for a month.

 Buddha Jumps over the Wall, also known as Fu Shouquan, is a famous dish in Fujian Province, belonging to Fujian cuisine.

 The main ingredients of Buddha Jumping Wall include abalone, sea cucumber, consumption of cowhide glue, king oyster mushroom, cuttlefish, pork belly, tendon, fish lips, bamboo shoots and other good things.

 Thanks to Zhou Zhou's big trip before the end of the world, she was able to take out these things without any effort, and they were still fresh and top-quality ingredients.

 Zhou Zhou first blanched the meat ingredients in water. Dried scallops, sea cucumbers and other dry goods should be soaked in advance, and the fish maw should be soaked in oil.

 When stewing, it must be simmered and not too impatient. As for why Zhou Zhou knows, on the one hand, it is the recipe, on the other hand, it fails too many times.

 Only by simmering on a low fire can all the nutrients be incorporated into the soup. When the lid is uncovered, the aroma is fragrant. The traditional Buddha Jumps over the Wall is usually stewed in an old wine jar.

 At first, Zhou Zhou didn't have it, so he could only make it with a simple casserole. Later, he set the space ratio himself and made a wine jar.

 After making it, it tastes rich and meaty, but not greasy, and each ingredient retains its own unique taste.

 The space was immediately filled with aroma, Zhou Zhou's mouth was drooling, and he quickly tasted his own good craftsmanship. Sure enough, cooking by himself tasted more delicious.

 While Zhou Zhou was eating happily, Zhou Zhou noticed that someone was approaching his house, and Zhou Zhou immediately became vigilant.

 She knew that this place in her hometown was not completely safe. The last time that person came to grab the house, it reminded Zhou Zhou.

 Her equipment is too dazzling, so if he encounters someone who knows how to do it, she will definitely be targeted, so Zhou Zhou has been very vigilant.

 Be wary of people approaching your house. At this time, I saw four people sneaking around the house.

 Seeing their movements, they felt like they were pushing and shoving. The man in the middle seemed a little impatient, and was the first to come to his house.

 Looking at this, are you ready to jump over the wall? Zhou Zhou didn't use piranha to protect the courtyard now, so these people came in easily.

 It seems that these few people are not good people, otherwise they will not go through the gate, so they have to go over the wall so hard.

 And looking at this skilled skill, she knew that he was not an honest person, and then Zhou Zhou was silent again, her own courtyard wall defense was too weak.

 But this is the courtyard wall that she designed by himself. Zhou Zhou decided to solve the problem and strengthen the courtyard wall himself.

 A group of people approached, and Zhou Zhou heard them start to think, "Should we call her out and scare her for a few words." The leader said.

 "Deputy Director Wang said so, I think it's true, but what should I scare her?" said a short man.

 "Wang Yu is a very insidious person. I always think it's not a good thing for him to call us here. Let's be careful. This person's house doesn't look like much." The tall man at the end said.