Memories Captured On Video

It was two days after Y/n had been reunited with Charlie. They were back on Earth with Angel Dust, who Y/n had allowed to stay with them after apologizing and for getting one back. Of course, rules were put in place to make sure nothing happened. Angel promised no promises, but did say that he would do his best. Y/n accepted that.

However, Y/n was still recuperating from his injuries and burns that he received in Hell. So he couldn't attend school until he was healed more, and he instead had to rest back at his home with Angel. Charlie had suggested she stayed with him, but the Human waved her off and told her to stay in school. He could watch himself, and Angel will help if he had to.

So there Charlie was: in school without Y/n. She made sure to take any extra notes for him in case she needed to, but it was hard for her to focus because of two things.

One: Y/n has been on her mind ever since their moment in her home in Hell. She remembered how fast her heart pounded in her chest and felt something she hadn't in a while, and she felt Y/n experiencing the same feeling. It wasn't as intense as her's, but she felt it. However, she wasn't exactly sure whether or not what she was feeling was real. But she he's coming to the conclusion that she was finally falling for Y/n.

Two: PROM! It was a whole month away, and Charlie couldn't be more excited! Planning for it was basically done and the Demoness couldn't wait. She was so happy! She's never been to a school party before, and she was secretly hoping a certain biker-mechanic would ask her to go. But she knew she couldn't get her hopes up. Y/n wasn't one for social events like prom, but he has become more open since meeting Charlie. Maybe he would go with her.

The bell suddenly rang and school has come to a close. Charlie packed up her things and hoisted her backpack over her shoulder before leaving the class as quickly as possible. She wanted to see Y/n again.

Timeskip...

After a good length of a bus ride, Charlie had returned to her new home and walked up to the front door. She twisted the knob and pushed the door open, walking in.

"I'm home!" she called out and closed the door.

"Heya, toots!" Angel Dust greets the princess.

"Hey, Char," Y/n waved at his best friend from the couch. "How was school?"

"It was okay," Charlie shrugged her shoulders as she walked over to the couch. "Wish you were there, though."

Y/n only chuckled before slightly wincing. Charlie frowned at this before realizing that her friend wasn't wearing his jacket or anything with long-sleeved. His arms were out in the open, showing his scars.

"Y/n, your scars..." she says in concern and curiosity.

"You already know about them, and I explained them to Angel earlier today," Y/n informs. "No use in hiding them anymore."

"Right..." Charlie mutters.

"You okay, princess?" Angel asks the Demoness. "You look pretty down."

Charlie only looked at the runaway porn star and smiled at him.

"I'm fine," she says. "I'll be in my room doing homework if you guys need anything."

"Alright," Angel turns back to the TV.

"Call me if you, uh, need anything," Y/n says as a blush slowly formed on his bruised face, "I guess. Heh."

"R-right," Charlie nods as her own blush forms. "Thanks."

Y/n nods and looks back at the TV, and Angel only gives a sly smirk as Charlie turns to walk away. She goes up the staircase and heads to her room. Inside, she sits down on her bed and takes out the homework she truly did have out from her backpack. After about ten minutes through it, she realized she forgot something.