Chapter 13

Y/ns pov

Night drew on and we moved to the highest hammock. Snuggled together looking up at the starry sky. He had a arm around me and his head rested on mine. "I think Derek's going to kill me for going out with you" he said. "Probably" I chuckled. He took my hand in his and we turned to one another and slowly we got closer until our lips met and we fell into a blissful kiss. After a minute we pulled away gasping for breath. My eyes fluttered open and I laughed. "What?" He smiled. "Your a cute little Beta" I told him. He propped himself up on his elbow before saying "Yeah, well your a cute little wolf" he said. I rolled my eyes smiling. "You have a nice smile" he told me. "Hmm" I smiled in reply.

He looked at his phone "It's getting late, we better get back, don't need Derek killing me any further" he said and with that awe stood up and jumped down.

Stiles pov

It was dark outside and Scott was making himself at home on my chair looking ready to pass out. "Did you hear Issac and Y/n went out today?" I asked him. "No" he told me a bit of suprise slivering on his face. "They don't seem like they wouldn't make a good couple right?" I asked him. "Maybe they would, same pack, same school they wouldn't seem that bad together" he replied. "But he's a player you know, Issac was the kid making out with a new girl every week, once I saw two in one day" I said to him.

"My God your jealous, you like Y/n" he said. "No correction, I hate Y/n, she's punched me more times then we've talked" I reminded him. "No you like her, there's no other reason you would be fawning over her love life, unless you like Issac" he said. "I could kick you out right now" I told him.

"Oh it's totally a crush" the voice of my Dad said and I spun around on the spinning chair I sat on. "Hey Dad" I said. "Y/n Hale is it, the crush" my Dad  asked Scott. "Yeah" Scott smirked. "Hey if you swing by the station tomorrow after school you could see her" he told me. "Wait did she get arrested?" I asked. "No but she has to submit to questioning about her brother Derek Hale, the killer, I set up a meeting the other day" he told me.

"Well that's great" I said to him and put my thumbs up, he sighed shaking his head and walking away. "She'll be fine" I said mostly to myself. I looked up to see Scott smirking. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "God can you go break up with your girlfriend somewhere else" I sighed.

Y/ns pov

We slipped into my room without Derek being alerted and lied down on the bed. I kissed his lips and then he became a heated make out. I pulled his shirt off and then him mine and the night was amazing.