ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

𓂸 |𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𓂸
●●●

"hello."I said answering the jails number while clearing my throat.

"wassup ma, what chu doing?"Kashai's voice asked from the other line.

"just got done eating a bowl of fries and ice cream, it was good too."I said and I could tell he ahd a frown on his face.

"nasty as shit, but aye though, they still ain't give me no info on what's gone happen next."he said and I let out a sigh.

"they really got my nigga locked up, it's okay , they gone let us know sum."I said and he chuckled.

"yea, I'm mad , i can't go to the baby appointment though."he said sounding annoyed.

"it's plenty more to come Kashai."I said and he hummed before the line went quiet.

"30 seconds remaining."the automatic system said and I let out a breath.

I sat up on the couch and placed my hands on my knees sitting my phone onto my lap in the process.

"aye , hopefully I be home soon...I love you."Kashai said and I smiled.

"you will , and I love you too- "i started and the phone hung up and I sighed tossing it on the chair before getting up to get ready to go to my grandma and papa house to get cece.

Me , her , nunu , and ni'jee was all bout to go to the trampoline park.

and yes I know to be extra careful because I'm pregnant.

I walked down the hall to me and kashai's room and I got my outfit I had layed out on the bed before going stripping out my clothes.

___ ____ ____

" Bae you really cheated on me and got pregnant by the pussass nigga, you grimy bae."Ni'jee said looking down at my belly as we waited in line to get our socks and the wristbands.

"Ni'jee ,please sir." Cece spoke up laughing looking from her phone.

"He stay tripping."Nunu laughed and I shook my head.

" bad ass."I said chuckling and he mugged me and twisted my lips to the trying not to laugh .

five minutes later we were jumping on the trampoline's.

I let out a breath before sitting one one of the chairs they had.

"my back hurts so bad."I mumled to myself huffing .

"big ass."cece laughed plopping beside me as I breathed heavily.

"Hoe die, I'm not even that big."I side eyed her and she just let out a laugh making me roll my eyes .

"Ni'jee ass gotta go home ,he play to much man."nunu said walking over mushing jee head as he walked beside her over to us .

"shut up , I be bored , and y'all don't want me around , it's okay , cause fuc- freak y'all."he said plopping on the other side of me.

"am I hearing correctly?, the bastard didn't curse!"Cece said and Ni'jee smacked his teeth.

"fuck you ugly."he said and I shook my head.

"Iyani you done start his ass up."I said shaking my head and she shrugged.

"ian do shi."