ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Esani Omour Niokie

I fixed my shirt before letting out a sigh

I fixed my shirt before letting out a sigh. I sat on my bed and fell back and stared at the ceiling .

today was the day Debo was getting out of jail and I was excited but tired because I had to dress Professinal for the court.

they are deciding if he should stay in or not but I know he's going to get out today .

I'm also now 4 months , I'm getting bigger too.

I finally got the strength to get out of bed and I looked in my body mirror before pinning up my real hair in a bun.

I grabbed my purse and walked out my room closing the door after turning off the lights.

"baby I know you love me, I know you caree."I singed as I grabbed the keys off the counter and I walked out the house after I locked the door.

I looked around at the kids playing at the house across the street and smiled.

I cannot wait , at first I was upset ,
But now I'm happy that I'm having a baby.

Im also having a gender reveal when it's time to find out what I'm having .

I got out my car before getting inside and pressed the start button before pulling off out the yard.

right now I gotta pick up rat and donkey cause they going to the court too.

I picked up rat first and i blowed the horn and he came out the his house slipping on his shirt.

"and bitch hurry up back !"some girl yelled as she walked out the house throwing her shoe at him.

he stopped putting on his shirt and watched her before I watched as he licked his lips.

"be out my shit before I come back."he said and she started yelling and he walked off coming to my car getting in the back.

how I heard all that and seen ?, well my window was down and I was being nosey of course.

"my bad , wassup."rat said chuckling a little getting in the car and I pulled out the yard.

"hey." I said before it got quiet.

I pulled up at donkeys house five minutes later and glanced in the back and I seen rat sleeping .

donkey ran out the house and I instantly recorded him feeling like he was bout to do sum stupid and he fell before hitting a back flip and I yelled laughing.

from the review mirror I seen rat jump up and he mugged me before looking out the window at donkey who was on the ground.

"the fuck happened?"Rat asked as donkey got in the car.