ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

| Esani Omour Niokie | Pookie
Houston Texas
|6 MONTHS LATER |
•••

I sighed as I heard the baby crying in the back room.

I got up off the chair leaving my phone and I grabbed me and kashai's one month old daughter out of her crib.

I layed her across my chest and patted her back lightly as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

Her name was , Kiyomi Renae Crooklyn.

she was born May 22 , 2022.

after a few minutes she fell asleep and I layed her in the baby bouncer.

I took the baby bouncer in the kitchen and sat it on top of the table so I could she her as she slept peacefully.

I took out a pack of hamburger meat and grabbed some seasoning's before I grabbed a flat plan.

I put the meat on it once it was hot and I got the cheese out the refrigerator and put it in a separate pan to cook.

I got my phone and went live setting my phone up on the microwave.

donke2uu_ : hello bestie !& my baby inna backkk

Kaliaza._ : what's the baby's name?

Radom2:😍😍😍😍

I read over the comments and chuckled a little.

"hey donkey , and her name is Kiyomi."I said with a small smile and I went to the refrigerator and got my container of pineapples and grapes.

I took the plastic off the bowl and I popped a grape into my mouth Turing back towards my phone.

I seen donkey wanted to join so I accepted his request and he had a wig on as fanned himself with a folder.

"Donkey what the fuck!"I laughed trying not to wake the baby as he sat outside on his porch fanning himself as he was hard down sweating .

"shut up , it's hot as fuck out here , I'm finna burn up."he said rolling his eyes and patting the weave.

"donkey you got that hot ass wig on , of course you finna burn up, what you took?"I asked him noticed his eyes were red.

"I'm off a perc.."he mumbled and rat came into the camera and did the woah.

"wOaH."he said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"y'all are complete dummies."I said and rat looked at donkey side ways before knocking the wig off his head. donkey swinged at him and they began fighting and my mouth dropped.

"y'all chill.."I said as they went in and out the camera fighting .

they look dumb asl

"y'all high asses look stu."I cackled stiring the cheese in the pot.

"don't beat me with my wig bitch!"donkey yelled , and I looked into the camera seeing rat hitting donkey with the wig.