ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

| Kashai Samari Crooklyn | Debo |
Houston Texas
•••

"Move Kashai."Esani laughed pushing me a little as she pushed the buggy. Kiyomi sat in her car seat asleep peacefully ,inside the cart.

"I just wanna love you.."I said doing a pout and she stale faced me before bussing out laughing and I frowned .

"mmmm,you looked like a sad puppy."She said laughing and my mouth dropped before I nodded to myself.

"when u wanna cuddle , let's see if this sad puppy cuddle up wit chu tonight."i said before putting a box of Mott's fruit snacks into the buggy.

"I'm just saying Samari , dang , big head ass dude." She frowned up her face at me , calling me by my middle name and I stuck up my middle finger.

"who head big , minee?... yours is the fuck."i said before bussing out laughing and she stopped the and blankly stared at me.

"yo big alien ass head "i added.

"let's see how yo ass gets home Kashai."she stale faced me before walking off with the buggy.

"girl bring yo ass over here."I frowned up my face catching up with her and she hit me with the buggy.

"girl you-bet."i said laughing at her mad ass .

" gIrL yOu- bEt."she mocked me before mumbling something and I leaned on her to keep her from moving as I cupped my ears.

"what was that babygirl?..."i asked her and she pushed me off her and continued pushing the buggy .

"I'm sorry baebae , just talk to mee stinkkk."i dragged out and she only glanced my way before putting a box of cereal in the buggy.

"stink?"

"Mama ?"

"Big booty?"

"Stinka ?"

"Sexy ma ?"

"baby ?"i questioned again for the sixth time and she looked at me and looked away and she leaned over some before fixing up the baby's head as she laid in her car seat.

Esani leaned back up and I watched as her eyes scanned over the baby formula's on the isle we were on. I got behind her before holding on to her waist pressing myself against her and she paused.

"what I gotta do for you to talk to me baby?"i said in a whisper.

"food,get me food ,dassit."she said lowly and she tried moving but I kept her in place laying my head into her neck and planted kisses on it .

"Kashai we're in the store-" she started but stopped once I sucked on her neck softly and she bit her lip trying to push me back.

"Ehem."we heard someone clear their throat and seen it was an old lady scolding us and we both mugged her wrinkled face ass .

"you guys are in public , please have some res-"she started and I cut her off.

"not tryna be disrespectful but ...fuck up and mind yo business old lady."i said and she sat there with her mouth dropped and I mirror her express and from the side of my eye i seen pookie covering her mouth.