ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-sɪx

| Esani Omour Niokie | Pookie |
Houston Texas
•••

  | Esani Omour Niokie | Pookie |Houston Texas•••

•••

"this dirty 38 ah do tha damge..."I mumbled as I changed Kiyomi.

"Aye Esani brah..."Kashai mumbled walking into the room and I glanced up at him as I picked up the baby .

"hm..?"I asked lowly as I layed her on my chest and sat at the end of our bed , waiting for Kashai to talk.

"I keep on dreaming bout my mama being dead ,but she ain't dead yet...and she was telling me some deep ass shit."Kashai said the last part lowly and I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"what did she say?"I asked.

"she said , ' get out the streets , it's not gone end well'. " Kashai said as he looked down at the ground and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"it's not gone end well...?"I questioned in a confused tone.

"yeah , she also said be careful who I be around.."he mumbled and I frowned placing the baby on the bed.

"Kashai...then get out the streets."I said walking towards him and he only sighed.

"it's not that easy mama."he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I want you out..."I said and he only stared at me blankly before chuckling .

"you think it's that easy Esani..? , it's not."He said and I sucked my teeth before folding my arms in disbelief.

"pray , pray is all I can say Kashai, but me personally, I don't want you doing the stuff you do , I know you have been doing it before I even come around but I just want you to be safe..."I said explaining to him and he grabbed my chin before he planting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you , and Ima try to get out this shit for you and our babies."he said and I frowned at the last part.

babies ?

"Kashai what..?"I asked mugging his ass.

"h-huh?"he asked backing away and I mugged him before heading to the closet to get a plan B.

"it's summer kash , what is wrong with you...?"I trailed off as he followed behind me.

"stop."he grabbed my arms as I tried to reach for the box.

"The fuck you mean stop Debo?!"I yelled and he only stared in my face like the idiot he is.

"I swear on everything kashai..."I said with a chuckled.