ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

A FEW MONTHS LATER
•••

"Kiyomi , stop it."I said grabbing her smalll hands away from the pancake batter.

"takes !"she yelled before her tiny hands went into the batter and my mouth dropped open.

"Kiyomi..."I mumbled giving her a look.

"sowwww..."she dragged looking at me with a small smile on her face.

She was now 10 months.

"What am I going to do with you Kiyomi?.."I said and she only stared at me.

"You so pretty stink."I said picking her up and walked over to the kitchen sink, before grabbing the hand soap and put some on her small hands.

"pwet ma "she said and I smiled at her before turning on some warm water to rinse her hands off.

"da da."she said as her face went into a whimper. She loved Kashai so much.

"your daddy not here yet pooh."I said while drying her hands off.

"OUUWEE.."she yelled and I flinched before furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"girl-"I said before cutting myself off letting out a small laugh.

"you are too much , you hear me?"

"gobagoo ma!"she shouted and I only chuckled before placing her into her walker.

"whachu be talm bout ma?"I asked with a lil laugh as I flipped the pancakes I already had on the stove  .

"Knee na."I heard her babble as I took the pan of breakfast sausage out the oven and placed them on the counter.

Afterwards I took off the kitchen gloves and placed them back on the hook over the stove.

I heard the front door unlock meaning it was Kashai.

Soon afterwards the front door opened and I heard Kashai's footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"DA DA!"I heard Kiyomi's small voice yell out and I heard kashai laugh and I turned around after flipping another pancake.

"heey.."I said looking over at him while he picked up Kiyomi. Me and him made eye contact and he licked over his lips before walking over to me with Kiyomi in his arms.