ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 , 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 , 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

•••

Kashai rode around down town with Rat , Donkey and Dee. They were making their way to Kashai's barber shop to drop off a few things.

"After this I'm ready to go home." Donkey said letting out a yawn leaning back into the backseat , he was sitting beside Dee.

"Yeah we know yo ass ready to get home to star and that bald head ass bastard." Dee said with a chuckle. Donkey slapped the back of his head mugging him.

"Nah , not to much on god son." Rat said laughing from the passenger seat.

"Muhfucka is bald." Dee muttered.

The rest of the car ride was quiet after dee said that. Five minutes later the four pulled up in front of their work place.

"I'm glad this bitch closed today."

"Tell me bout it." Dee mumbled as they all got out of Kashai's car.

Kashai unlocked the door and they all got to work.

Two hours later it was 7:05 p.m and they were all ready to get back home to their families.

"I'm thinking bout proposing to Pookie." Kashai said once they were all situated in the car and ready to go.

"That boy doing big things , proud of you fr B." Donkey said reaching his hand out to the front seat, Kashai shook up with him.

"I support it." Rat said nodding and Dee agreed.

"Yeah me too." Dee said and Kashai chuckled pulling out of the parking lot of the shop.

"Even if y'all niggas didn't support it , I still would be marring her." Kashai said honestly.

After he said that, the rest of the ride was quiet. Kashai dropped rat and donkey off leaving him in his car with Dee.

"You going back home or to Skitta house?" Kashai asked looking over at Dee , while they sat at the red light.

"Skitta house , I gotta help him with something."Dee said and Kashai only nodded.

"Word." Kashai mumbled taking the ten minute drive to Skitta's house.

"Ima holla at chu later nigga." Dee said dapping kashai up before getting out the car.