◇○◇

•••

The next few mornings Lia woke up early as usual to make breakfast.

She tried to do research on Hogwarts at the library but couldn't find anything except for a book called 'Hogwarts a History'.

The librarian said it was some made up nonsense however Lia still read the book.

It wasn't until 3 days later that three exact replicas of the previous letter came through the post.

It was then that Lia saw an owl, in broad daylight swoop down onto the fence.

She approached it slowly before hearing hooting from behind her. She turned around and gaped at the owls that sat on the roof.

That night Lia had to listen to Vernon complain about the owls before going to her cupboard.

She had stolen a piece of paper and pen from the living room today while cleaning.

She sat cross legs thinking of what to write. After a couple of minutes she started to write.

Dear professor

I would love to attend Hogwarts.

However I do not have any way of obtaining the necessities that I would need nor where to look.

If possible could you send someone who could inform me of all I need to know.

If not I am sorry but I will have to decline your offer.

Sincerely
L. Potter.

"Thank goodness. She has Lily's brains." McGonagall sighed with relief.

"What's that supposed to mean?" James gasped offended with his hand on his chest.

Lia sneaked out after making sure the Dursleys are asleep. She walked towards an owl that was perched on top of the car.

If Lia was correct it was a barn owl. Lia held up the letter to show the owl. The owl hooted before sticking out its leg.

Lia tied the letter to its leg and watched as all the owls flew off into the night.