~author's note~

If you are looking for the older version of this story, it is available under 
'Tale as Old as Time' on my page (I STRONGLY RECCOMMEND! IT IS OS FLUFFY AND CUTEEEEEEEE!!!) :
moonstrucksnuffles

This fan fiction is a work of fiction. It is inspired by Bharat ka Veer Putra Pratap (truly the best show to ever exist- bless that show). Any recognizable characters, dialogues, and places do not belong to me but a majority of the plot does.

It is NOT historically accurate guys, if you come at me for that you are embarrassing yourself so DON'T throw flames at me for the lack of accuracy.

Some concepts are based on medieval India. I am always curious to learn more so do enlighten me if I make a mistake in my depiction.

This is purely imaginative and is not meant to harm/ hurt any religion, person, or place.

I do not own any of the pictures used- I got them off of Pinterest and the internet in general. The picture at the top of the chapters is the outfit of the day. Lemme know if you like them or not.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT READING OFFLINE CAUSE THE PICS!!

Also, it's kind of cliche because I spend all of my free time watching Indian soap operas with my mom. My favorite currently has got to be Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod aiye. 

I hope you enjoy!! Leave comments/ suggestions! also, should I post pictures of the cast?

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें