XXVI

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: OH YES MOMMY

THIRD PERSON POV

"We just recieved some feedback from the autospy team. They noticed some substance inside of Yoona's blood. Also, the baby was given a DNA test and was proven to be Sunghyo's biological baby. It is quite shocking, on how to bring this out to the public," Chief Officer Yugyeom said.

"Don't worry, keep this private for now. We still have tons of questions unanswered. Can you send me the files later?" Yuuri replied as she kept driving, the phone on loudspeakers.

"Will do Ms. Yuuri. We will conduct a lab test report on the substance we found. But it is still unknown," he replied.

"What about the blood. There was a certain name written in Yoona's blood," Yuuri replied.

"Bae Soujin.... it's better to interrogate her. Although we still do not know about her whereabouts, and how related she is," Yugyeom replied.

"Fine, I'll call you back," Yuuri replied before hanging up.

"Those suspicious emails, and now this? Just what and who is having such a gut to pick with Soujin?" Yeonjun said and Yuuri sighed.

"I don't know to be honest, this has to be a very twisted one. The child trafficking, the unknown drug, there's something not adding up. It's obvious there is a third party involved," Yuuri replied.

"Ms. Yuuri?" A voice called, and Yuuri hummed to Hoseok who was looking down on his phone.

"I think I may know where Soujin is, but we need your help first."

SOUJIN POV

"Y-you!" I said, and the man stood there crossing his arms.

I scanned the attorney's badge which was visible on him. He was older than me, around Ms. Yuuri's age, wearing a suit.

Mr. Byun Baekhyun.

"You're like a raccoon. Always hiding and thinking you'll never be caught, just what do you think you're doing being such a hero?" Baekhyun said as he looked at the files in my hand.

"What about you? Getting military involved, the harmful drugs you make, and the way this company is hiding things is disgusting, they're more of a raccoon," I replied before standing up.

"Don't be smart with me. If you're looking for evidence, you're in the wrong place. Let's face it, who will they believe? A senior attorney, or a weak rookie like you?" Baekhyun said and I thought as fast as I can.

I pushed the boxes beside me, throwing them on Baekhyun before taking my things and bolting out of the door, he groaned as he fell to the floor.

"It's too late!" He yelled and the military came charging in, running towards me with their guns.

But suddenly, I was pulled away as I started to run as fast as I can, following this person who dragged me by the hand. He wore a mask, so I couldn't see his face.

We quickly turned a corner and swiftly got in one of the rooms, panting as we tried to catch our breaths.

"Are you alright?" A voice said and I looked up at the person who was wearing camouflage uniform and a gun on his hand.

"And what are you doing here? Thank you, by the way," I replied.

"I was with Hyebin and Jongseong, but we got infiltrated by San's assasins. I had to bring them somewhere safe, and I thought of helping... after Jimin told me," Yoongi replied as he took his mask off.