The 7th Eye/Start of Shibuya

Y/n Zenin was making his way towards a building Gojo Sent him just the 2 of them know
About this operation...Y/n was sent to Kill other Sorcerers.

Flashback..

"I want you to take this step into changing the Jujutsu Sorcery System as a whole...This will be your first mission. When you take this mission there is no going back." The Strongest sorcerer reminded Y/n. Y/n simply nodded.

"Good..Go to the closet down this hall and put on the outfit I'll give you the coordinates to the building, When you are ready Come back to this room." Y/n stood up and walked down the hall to the closet to get his clothes.

Flashback over.

(Clothes and armor

(Clothes and armor. With a mask that covers his whole face but his eyes.)

Y/n climbed the buildings walls to get to the roof. He saw a Latch, He cut it open with The Cursed tool he has on his back.

He jumped through the latch to land into a hallway with no one in it.

He saw several room doors as he snuck through the house...Gojo gave him some information to go off of.

He recalls what Gojo told him." The Curse Users will be holding a meeting to plan an attack on jujutsu High..Get in there. kill everyone, leave no one alive you deem a threat, This...is a no witness mission." We're some of the last words Y/n heard from Gojo before he was sent to kill these sorcerers.

There was a door on the end of this long hallway on either sides. He began to move towards the one he heard the most noise from. He dashed towards the door at great speeds quickly and quietly. Once he was at the door he eavesdropped on the meeting for about 15 seconds to confirm.

"If we are going to Complete this attack we need to wait for Gojo Satoru to leave and we need to ambush Y/n Zenin. These 2 Are our greatest obstacles in this plan. I got word from Geto that they have a mole inside of Kyoto." This Erked Y/n he didn't like traitors so he was listening even more intently.

This traitor goes by the Alias "Mecha." Y/n instantly knew it was Mechamaru..so he decided not to listen further.

He kicks the door down and looked around quickly. There were a total of 12 People in the room in chairs around a big table. He jumped onto the table and went to Slaughtering everyone there. They couldn't react to him in anyway as he sliced through them aiming for  Hearts, Intestines , and More Internal Organs.

After he was down to the last person he sliced there legs up, so they couldn't move. It was a women who had a phone in her hand which
Y/n shortly stabbed through and destroyed completely.

"To think you guys thought you could ambush me.." He cut her head off and searched the rest of the house finding some people sleeping in the beds of the place.

He made he way from one door to the other killing anyone he could find.

After Y/n completed his mission, He sent Gojo a Confirmation message."I have finished Slaying these Curse Users." Gojo looked at the message and nodded he sent a green check mark signifying he got the message and acted natural, like nothing had happened.

Y/n would go on to be deemed The 7th Eye by curse hearts who found out about the incident when the bodies were investigated there were six eyes carved on the backs of the corpses.

The Curse Users could do nothing to Satoru, so they would lay low until they had another chance to strike.

Timeskip

"Zen'in team eh?"Y/n said Standing behind Maki and Naobito Zen'in

(All chapters until chapter 99 page 2 goes canon since Y/n has nothing to do with that

(All chapters until chapter 99 page 2 goes canon since Y/n has nothing to do with that.)

Y/n kills a curse with little to no effort.."Ijichi?" Maki asked confused "It sounded like he was attacked while calling Nitta." She explained" Amd It was probably after he split up with Fushiguro's group, so he's alone. It could be bad news." She finished.

Cursed continued to kill humans In Shibuya
"Nobara you take Akari with you to Ijichi's location." Maki says 'We can assume that idiot Satoru wouldn't lose...But that situation is starting to seem off....' "We can't use our phones and the Assistant Managers are critical.
Me and Y/n will take care of things here for now."Y/n look a look at Naobito "That geezers no help." Maki Exclaimed. Y/n scoffed at the man "Dumbass." He says

"Hey, Booze." He says "Ignore him." Maki and Y/n say at the same time.'Surprisingly being outside the curtain probably makes it easier to run away, when it comes down to it.'

After a bit Nobara and Nitta Ran off to Ijichi's location. Leaving just the 3 Zenin together after a little time Nanami Join up with them.

"Gojo Satoru is sealed? I can hardly believe it." The old bastard says. "Yes, However even if he is just a Fake, Geto Seems to be involved. We can assume he is the cause of this mystery." The respectable Nanami says.

"I for one wouldn't mind letting things be and bearing witness to the decline of the Gojo family." The drunk Idiot"When he gets out I'm gonna tell him you said that."Y/n exclaims "Go home if you're not going to help!" Says The Adorable glasses wearing Zenin.

"Go home? If say that's more for you maki." Weird Monkey Zenin says "Am I right, First grade sorcerer Nanami?"he asks "as far as this  is concerned I agree with Naobito on this Maki." This Pisses maki off "pretty sure I'm more useful than a drunk." Maki says throwing shade.

"You've been drinking?" Asked Nanami "Not Eeevenn one siiip..HAAH" the drunk says breathing out. "I smell the alcohol you fool."
Y/n says walking in front of them invade something attacks 'maybe I was better off on my own.' Nanami Thinks.

Until They were interrupted that is.." Nanami." Maki said "Yes I see it" he says without letting her finish. "Sensing something like this isn't all that hard." Y/n says without worry.

" Y/n says without worry