{Chapter 18}

3rd Person POV:

The screams of two people sounding through the castle startled a lot of vampires. Once the kings realized it was the screams of Alec and Jane they ran vampire speed to where the sound originated from only to see a cell phone on the floor and the twins jumping around in each other's arms. Aro walked forward and picked up the phone to see if he can find what caused two members of his elite guard so happy.

The phone was opened to the text messages sent between the twins and their mate Beckham. The black-haired king looks at the latest message and reads it out loud to his soul brothers, "Everything went well. All is a go. My team and I are training for two months, but I will have to come back to Vegas sometimes to do press events but other than those I will be in Volterra more than anywhere else. Love you guys! I'll be there soon!" hearing Aro speak surprised the twins due to neither guard realized they were no longer alone.

"It is great that young Beckham is coming back so soon!" Aro said out loud to everyone in the room, not really directing his statement at anyone in particular. "We get to see our mate again! I haven't been able to sleep since we came back without him." Alec says, loud enough for the kings to hear, while hugging his sister. All three kings, even Caius, smiled at the two happy they are getting to have their mate back with them soon and left the room so the sibling can have some alone time to celebrate the news.

Beckham's POV:

My phone ringing with my eight am alarm is what woke me up this morning. I sat up on the side of my bed to stretch out my back, enjoying the pops that came from it, and went to take a long hot shower to start my day. The boiling hot water was so enjoyable that I ended up staying in the shower for close to half an hour when the water started to turn cold. Getting out I wrapped a fluffy black towel around my waist and started to dry my hair with another towel while walking to my closet. Slipping on a pair of boxers, I looked at my options and decided to go simple with black jeans and a black shirt with a pair of back converse. After getting my clothes on, I want back to the bathroom to style my hair with some gel, it took longer than usual since my hair apparently decided it did not want to cooperate.

I skipped breakfast to make sure I got to UFC Headquarters on time for my second meeting with Dana White. Today's meeting is to just talk about what I plan to do with my team after we met yesterday. The woman at the front desk in the lobby was very flirty and made me extremely uncomfortable, you can tell she was new around here with her caked-up makeup and her boobs hanging out of her dress, her dress was short too.

Dana was in a meeting that was running long so I had to wait about ten minutes before going into his office. We said out quick greeting before getting into what we are here to talk about. The meeting took an hour to complete and consisted of going of the known facts from meeting yesterday and the new information about my team that I collected when we met at the restaurant last night. The disagreement that took so much time was about pay. I know I am worth more than what Dana was offering for the fight and I know it will be a huge money maker. Twenty minutes of the hour-long meeting was Dana and I going back and worth about the pay until we agreed on a payment that was only five thousand less than I wanted, but fifty thousand more that Dana originally wanted to give me.

Once back in my car, I sent out a text in the group chat to tell my team that I am going to pack my bags to fly out to Italy within the next few hours and that I will have everything set up for their arrival on Saturday. I want everyone in Italy on Saturday so that they will take the time difference easier when training starts Monday morning. Everyone sent back thumbs up emojis so I knew the plan was a go and started to drive back to my house. It took an hour to pack everything I'm going to need including clothes to lounge around the castle in, workout clothes for the six days a week I will be training, and dressy clothes to wear around the castle and incase I have a press event somewhere other than Vegas.

I double checked all my bags before setting them next to the door. I called a private driving service and sat on the couch since they said it would take half an hour to get here. It was seventeen minutes later when I remembered to grab my computer, both sets of headphones (one for everyday use & one for gym use), and all the many chargers needed to keep all my electronics from dying. The knock that sounded from the front door as I reached the bottom of the stairs told me that my driver has arrived. I opened the door for the man and let him take my bags to place in the back of the blacked-out SUV while I made sure all the lights were turned off as well as all windows and doors were locked. The bookbag with all my electronics, headphones, and the book I picked for the flight was sat in the backseat with me.

The drive to the airport took only forty minutes since there was surprising not a lot of traffic for it being one thirty in the afternoon. Since I don't use North Las Vegas Airport to store my private jet and instead use Henderson Executive Airport because it has less foot traffic. The airport employees that work the gate on the side of the tarmac were told that I would be arriving to get on my plane. Once they realized it was me in the back seat of the SUV they opened the gate up and let us drive right up close to the plane. The driver got out to open my door, I gave him a nod in thanks, and made my way up the stairs to board while the people working loaded my bags onto the jet behind me. Sat in my seat with my belt done over my lap, I took my phone out of my pocket to send out a quick text to my mates. The text read "Boarding the plane now. I'll have you both in my arms soon babies. Fixing to turn phone on to airplane mode, but I can't wait to see you. Love you both my loves"

IMPORTANT:
I will be updating all stories at the same time from now on. New chapters out every other sunday night!