29

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ after the next few weeks flew by, prom was nearing closer. though it was only 2 and a half months away, you and your other friends still needed to shop early to find the good stuff.

nobody decided to go along with rylee and eren's plan of having a themed attire so everyone decided to wear their own color. armin who didn't have a date yet decided to settle with blue, eren with emerald green and rylee who was with raevyn on white. jean and amoura on the other hand couldn't agree on a color.

you and connie decided to go with a purple. it was his favorite color and you already found purple a pretty color that suited both you and him. so it was a done deal. you walked hand in hand with connie to the entrance of the mall, a different kind of mall since the last mall you went to, you all got kicked out because of rylee and eren's antics.

"alright! split up," you heard rylee as she clasped her hands together. she stood on the side, waiting for the girls to come to her and the boys to go to eren. you and connie gave each other one last hug and made it dramatic as possible just to get on rylee's nerves, which worked because that's when you suddenly felt rylee pull you away.

"y'all aren't gonna see each other for another 2 hours, relax," she playfully made a stank face at you rolling your eyes at her and crossing your arms together to stand beside her. raevyn and her brother couldn't make it with you guys so it was only you, amoura and rylee today along with connie, armin, jean and eren.

rylee sighed to herself when she noticed that amoura wasn't standing beside you and her. she was too busy bickering with jean on the side about the color they should wear, "jean, what's wrong with going black and gold!?" she whisper shouted at him, almost sounding like a hiss.

"i already told you why. the pink makes me look sexy," jean said in his usual cocky tone. amoura could feel her eye twitching from what her boyfriend just said.

"it makes you look sexy? what about me then!?" amoura dragged out the you and ducked her head a little as she batted her eyes at jean who was nodding his head, "we're doing gold."

"pink."

"gold."

the two love birds went silent as they locked eye contact, the rest of y'all just staring at them but feeling the tension roam in the air. amoura closed her eyes, "fine, pink it is," she said, letting jean win this one. jean cheered and whooped hysterically, giving amoura a wet kiss on her cheek which made her groan in disgust that his saliva was on her face.

after jean and amoura got done with their bickering, everyone waved goodbye and later split up. boys going to one direction and the girls going to the other direction.

let's focus on the boys first.

connie stuffed his hands in his black cargos after brushing his hands against his plain, pink hoodie. he followed armin and jean who were basically leading him and eren to the suit shop. eren walked beside connie, munching on twinkies that he found earlier in connie's car.

"they're good?" connie snickered softly after watching eren literally devour his twinkie. eren licked the corner of his lips to clean off the filling and shoved connie, nearly making him stumble on his own footing, " 'the fuck up."