who is...yugi kimori?

Your POV

"MOM?!?!"I yell

(n-name?!)Said my mom franticly

"what are you doing here!?!?"Yelled my mom

"I was j-just making sure y-you were o-okay-"I studered out but mom interupted me

"WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF "HE" SAW YOU (NAME)!!!"yelled mom

"w-what?"i studder

"(name) i cant protect you forever please just listen to me when i tell you something..."said mom passing out in my arms.

"mom...What are you hiding from me"i wispered

LATER THAT NIGHT(6;00 pm)

I decided to opem the little vending machine that i bought at the store.I keep hearing some noices coming from the box I

'i wonder what that is'

I slowly start to pick off the tape from the box,after i open the box and slide the little vending machine out.It has a  (fav color) base with (second fav color) desinges on it.I love the colors of the machine!I see inside the box just incase there is something eles.I see a little bag,inside there are some coins.Probably for the machine.I see another little bag and inside I see a letter?

"hello if you are reading this then i am guessing that you got the machine huh?Well hope you get ready for what is a head of you.Always watch your back and dont let your gaurd down!If you do then "HE" find you.Dont go out at night thats when "HE" is most acttive.They will all help you tho.Get ready because your life is going to take a turn for the worse.Also you may be asking who "HE" is right?Muzan Kibutsuji.Thats all i have to tell you.I have a feeling you know who they are and what will happen next"

                                                                                                                                                 sincerlly yuji kimori

...yugi kimori?Who is that?