Chapter 25 - My Best Friends

no i'm serious you guys make me laugh SO much it's not funny. well it is funny- ANYWAYS SPAM THE COMMENTS CUZ I ALWAYS LOVE A GOOD LAUGH

also guys i've actually planned out my chapters- woah. um anyways be expecting lots of updates hopefully.

i feel rlly proud. chille.

okay we'll have an amazing read you beautiful hoes ❤️

enjoy xo

"YOU WHAT!" Adria shouts while I sit back enjoying the scene in-front of me, pulling the covers up below my chin

"Oh come on, you knew it was bound to happen either way." Camilla says throwing a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

All of us are all currently laying on my bed, the tv on and warm popcorn sitting in the middle of all of us.

The drive back from the un-alive-fake-ass-bitches house was quite quiet honestly.

you call Adria non-stop arguing with you guys, begging, to tell her what happened inside, quiet?

Um okay maybe not. fun fact for the day, when Adria argues it's not just a small, calm argue, it's a full on yelling competition. She has this habit of trying to be the loudest one.

Anyways, I WAS quiet the whole ride while Camilla and Adria had their yelling competition.

the argument/yelling competition was something about Camilla not wanting to tell Adria about what happened until she had showered.

I was driving of course. tuning out their voices, thinking. And me thinking ALONE, is never good.

I feel like driving can be good for two things; Getting away for a while or thinking. In this case it had me thinking but not the good kind.

It made me think about the memories that kept popping up in my mind lately. It made me think about my feelings lately about a certain someone. I did also think about stopping and getting some chicken nuggets but i refrained.

fatass.

i know, my ass is amazing.

Now, about an hour later, after all of us showered. Camilla is finally telling Adria what happened earlier.

Honestly, i can't even wrap my head around it.

Camilla, shooting someone, never would i have ever thought.

I know she's had a rough past with guns and street-violence so this surprised me as much as i'm sure it surprised her.

I know she doesn't want me to know this, but i saw how her hands didn't stop shaking after she pulled that trigger. I know she didn't want to tell Adria just yet because she was still processing it, herself.