6

"Are you aware of the consequences after this marriage?" Jungkook spoke out making everyone look at him with confusion.

"W-what consequences, your grace?" Serena stuttererd.

"Your son will also rule if my son will become king. Of course, he'll have to take responsibilities too." Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung who was looking down since they've started talking.

"Lucia had to take silver bullet for me in past...... would your son be able to do that for my son?" Jungkook questioned making everyone gulp present there.

"Dad-" Eunwoo got cut off by Jungkook.

"Don't speak unless I say so." Jungkook said,voice holding so much authority.

"Sorry..." Eunwoo mumbled and looked at Taehyung who still hadn't gathered courage to look at Jungkook.

"I will." Suddenly Taehyung spoke and Jungkook liked the boy's confidence and he mentally chuckled.

"Didn't you teach him manners, Mr. Kim? Look at me when you are promising something so I can see sincerity in your eyes." Jungkook said and Taehyung slowly looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook for a moment paused because now he understood that why Eunwoo fell for this omegian vampire this hard. His beauty was no joke. 

Taehyung was already angry because the way Jungkook talked to his father

Taehyung was already angry because the way Jungkook talked to his father. He looked at Jungkook in  challenging way.

"I will." Taehyung repeated himself as his eyes glew purple making Jungkook more angry from inside.

"I'm glad. Then I leave the date and other things on you,Mr. And Mrs. Kim." Jungkook said and stood up from the chair ,eyes not leaving Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes were glowing dark red, showing that his demon was angry right now. But thank god,no one noticed.

Lucia noticed Jungkook's dark bloody eyes and she was confused after sensing the distress of Jungkook

After Jungkook left, Lucia talked to Hoseok and Serena.