Chapter - 4

Ayesha’s POV

Now I am  ready to go to airport to pick up my best friends…..Yes I have two best friends.. One is coming from London….. She is  Nikita Mishra , she is half Indian….. Her father is Indian and her mother is European….. She rarely visited India….. I first met her while I was studying in London University......and we became very close…. Now our friendship is a long distance friendship but we still have maintained our relationship very well and we know almost everything about each other.

And my other best friend, Kritika Sharma, She is coming from Mumbai…She is my childhood friend…we are friend from our kindergarten.... She was supposed to come with us on the same flight but last moments because of some emergency she couldn’t make it.

Niki had met Kri when she ( Kritika) had come to visit me in London… and after spending some time together they also became good friends….. And now we three are best friends…

Both of their plane will be land almost same time… so I will pick up both of them at the same time….now I am ready to go.

PUJA MAMI : where are you going Ashu?

AYESHA : Mami wo I am going to airport to pick up Niki and kri…

RAJVEER ( bare mamu)  : Why do you need to go to pick them up….. Driver can do it…

AYESHA : bare mamu I have already told…

NANU ( Rajendra) : yes… your bare mamu is right…you don’t need to go… just tell the driver…he will pick them up….. You go to your room and take rest… just after one day is your marriage… don’t roam around.

AYESHA : Nanu... But

SHALINI : Dad, let her go… it doesn’t take much time….. She can take rest after come back…..

NANU : ok… if you say so… go…

AYESHA : Thank you Nanu… thank you mom….. Bye bye..

I hurriedly left the room before anyone  change their decision…
                           --------------------
At the Airport

After waiting for 10 minutes….. I saw Nikita was coming out off the airport…

AYESHA : hey! NIKI here… ( waving at her)

NIKITA : EEeshaaaa
Ohh I forgot to tell you…both my friend call me Esha  not Ayesha
Nikita came running and hugged me so tightly that I couldn’t breathe.

AYESHA : oh oh let me go…I can’t breathe…

NIKITA : ohh sorry sorry I became so excited  to see you that I didn’t realize that I hugged you so tightly…

AYESHA : phew….. Do you want to attend my marriage or my funeral?

NIKITA : Shut up… don’t say such nonsense things… I said sorry na…..
Again she hugged me but now gently…

NIKITA : where is Kri?

AYESHA : Her plane has not arrived yet… It will land in 5 to 10 minutes…

NIKITA : ohh.. Good…so how is our bride is feeling…

AYESHA : what? How am I be feeling? Normal  of course.

NIKITA : Esha….after one day you will get married….and you are saying you are feeling normal….. Don’t you feel excited?? Or nervous?? Or anything like that…

AYESHA : No… I.. I don’t know… should I feel that way?

Nikita looked at me like I am some kind of alien.

NIKITA : Esha I know the circumstances about your marriage….. But I know that for you this marriage is not a joke… you are serious about this marriage….. Then why are not feeling anything? Are you not a normal person?

AYESHA : what is the problem ? … I am feeling very normal…

NIKITA : That’s the problem that you are feeling very normal..

AYESHA : what?

NIKITA : A would be bride should not feel normal….. At least she should be nervous or excited…or may be sad…but you are saying you are feeling normal… what kind of answer is this?

AYESHA : I think you have some problem in your head… I am feeling normal…and don’t have any of this feeling then what is the problem in this?

NIKITA : You have a really big problem in your head… I have to make some solution with Kri….. Kri? Yeah right… where is she why didn’t she come out yet??

AYESHA : Yeah.. Her plane has already landed… . Then where is she??... She is always late….. O! My! Goddd!

NIKITA : Just for this simple reason why are you disturbing god? She will come out soon…

AYESHA : why is she with him???

NIKITA : what? Who? With whom?