(𝟖) 𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐗

To: y/n@freddyfazbear.com, etc.

CC: n/a

Subject: Unauthorized Mechanical Upgrades

--

Valued Employees,

Until further notice, Montgomery Gator™ is prohibited from interacting with guests outside of the morning, midday, and evening stage performances. Please inform guests that we are experiencing some unforeseen mechanical difficulties, but please do not disclose that an unauthorized mechanical upgrade has been performed on Montgomery's endoskeleton.

Please refrain from discussing this upgrade on the floor and around guests. The mechanic responsible for this mishap is being dealt with accordingly. Sometime this week, all human staff will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement stating that Fazbear Entertainment™, to the extent of your knowledge, had no part in the construction of functioning lungs for the animatronics, nor the intention of constructing these upgrades in the likeness of a piece of drug paraphernalia.

Also, despite several company emails addressing this issue, we are still receiving several daily complaints regarding a strong marijuana smell from the dressing room of Montgomery Gator™. Per corporate policy, we ask that all staff members please refrain from being in possession of drug paraphernalia on company property. Until an appointment can be made to correct these unauthorized mechanical upgrades, Montgomery Gator™ is exempt from this rule. 

Have a Pizza-Tastic day!

TL;DR - Someone put a bong inside of Monty.