Prolouge: The Human Mind

Rewrite

_________________________________________

Somewhere in a forest, a city, a long silver blue haired person is sitting on an office chair made out of wood. His left hand is holding his cheek with a thinking expression, behind him is window, it showed a city in ruin. This person is non other than Rimuru Tempest, a former human, now a slime who ruled his kingdom.

Apparently his city was attacked by a kingdom, Falmuth if you're familiar with. Earlier he just saw his people dead body in the middle of his city, he can't do anything about it until a friend of his came and talk about how to bring them back from the dead and that is to be a demon lord.

To become a demon lord, he needs about 10.000 human soul and a Falmuth army that consist of 20.000 soldier or so is coming to his city.

Now he is thinking to what to do to a person name Mjurran, one of the cause of his city and people condition, and a "demon lord" pawn. Apparently, she stated that her heart is.....how do you say this? Locked, and because she doesn't want to die, she did her master bidding.

"Great sage."Rimuru called his partner, 'Yes Master?' She asked. Ever since he arrived in this world, the only person who greeted and stay with him is her.

'Can you make an artficial heart?' He asked, 'Yes.' she replied, Rimuru extend his arm to the front, 'Now'. A gust of wind come from out of nowhere, a blue like liquid came out from his hand and form a heart, 'it's already beating?' He thought, he's very impressed that his body can do that. Wait....his body can do that?

Rimuru stared blankly to the heart with no emotion, but his mind is filled with something.........and that is ideas, overloading ideas. Rimuru then let out a chuckle, and that chuckle turn into a laugh, and that laugh turn into a maniac one.

He then stopped, and silently, "Looks like the world is ours to play, and it shall dance on the palm of my hand whenever i want it."

Rimuru, in his slime form, is on Shion's laps, earlier his body was doing an evolution, now he became a demon lord. "Good morning Rimuru sama" greeted shion, followed by his people who bowed before him

"Good morning Shion, everyone" Rimuru greeted her back with a low voice.

'Report, the unique skill great sage has evolved into ultimate skill Raphael' stated his partner with a booming voice.

'You startled me great sage'

'Respond, its Raphael'

'Raphael? Named after an angel, i see, by the way is it just me or are you more fluent now?'

'No, its just your imagination' Raphael refuse the statement that Rimuru gave. 'Sigh, whatever you say' said Rimuru, avoiding unnecesarry conflict.

'So Raphael, can you do it?' Asked Rimuru about the idea that he thought yesterday. 'Report, yes, whenever you ready'

'Good, do it' he ordered.

'Report, creating mind deceleration.........complete, creating memory repair..........complete'

Note: Mind deceleration is the reversed of mind acceleration, when mind acceleration makes the world slower in the user mind giving them more time to think, mind deceleration is the opposite.

The reason is that for Rimuru didnt need to wait on something for so long, for example when Rimuru is waiting for dinner, he can just use mind deceleration and the food is already in front of him with or without him noticing.